Selling Final Expense Via Telephone

Jdeasy, how far away from Somerset, KY are you? I have a brother who is a Chiropractor in Burnside, KY.

I'm a couple hundred miles from Somerset. I'm in western Ky. 40 miles south of the Indiana line, 40 miles north of the Tennessee line, 40 miles east of the Il. line and 30 miles west of Owensboro, Ky.

I could use a good chiropractor. 200 miles might be a little far to go for an adjustment.:1smile:

Last edited:
Yeah, my brother is the best. If you ever need a referral let me know. I can find someone closer to you. I Googled it and it looks like you are 3 hours + from him. A little to far, lol.

Apparently, "Googled" isn't a word spell checker is telling me.

I have a question, I am new to final expense, Is there an insurance carrier that will accept a recording to answer the health questions and payment information?
I heard that so companies do. Any info is appreciated.
I want to work some nights and weekends to get started

Thanks

dsharp if you're going to post on every thread out there at least correct your spelling before you do it. t hall

I have a question, I am new to final expense, Is there an insurance carrier that will accept a recording to answer the health questions and payment information?
I heard that so companies do. Any info is appreciated.
I want to work some nights and weekends to get started

Thanks

Baltimore Life has a system that premits the entire application process to be completed over the phone, including signature and payment. They do the recording so you dont have to mess with that. The system was designed to be used while in the prospects home, but a hand full of IMOs have permission to sell without seeing the prospect. However, you must attend a training webinar before you are authorized to use it in that manner.

No. I use Lincoln Heritage and Senior Life.

I also am with Lincoln Heritge and asked my upline about doing telesales and he said Lincoln does not have this. Could you please tell me who to talk to there that can clarify this?:biggrin:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Internet FE leads are HORRIBLE.

Direct Mail and TV FE leads work well....if the agent knows what he/she is doing.

Free leads with a high contract means the leads are worthless.

Free leads with a lower contract MIGHT mean the leads are OK.

Your best bet for tele-sales for FE is to be trained for about 3 days, get a fair contract, and PAY/BUY leads that will be exclusively yours.

Selling FE over the phone is not as easy as it sounds, but can be more profitable than face 2 face. I know. I did face 2 face for 7 years and have sold over the phone almost 5 years now.

I am with Lincoln Heritage and I asked them just a couple of weeks ago about telesales any my upline said they do not have this. Who can I talk with about this?

Last edited:
I also am with Lincoln Heritge and asked my upline about doing telesales and he said Lincoln does not have this. Could you please tell me who to talk to there that can clarify this?:biggrin:

I am with Lincoln Heritage and I asked them just a couple of weeks ago about telesales any my upline said they do not have this. Who can I talk with about this?

It's not available for all FMO/IMO's. You have to be with one that does. I don't know if they allow you to move or not.

LH has had tele-sales available for about 7 yrs.

Their rates and commissions suck tho.

equitable has a teleapp with on the spot approval, and next day advance commissions via EFT. They write from ages 0-85.

LH's rates are on the high side. However, your comm. level is determined by your mgr., not the Co.

Back