Settlers Life- Steve Bontell Training Videos

Wow I am super offended. He has absolutely no, I repeat, no telesales training at all.

WTF

I felt like throwing up in my mouth when i was 60 seconds into the first one, weeks ago, now i just delete them. For the sake of all humanity please stop making these videos, they help no one.

I felt like throwing up in my mouth when i was 60 seconds into the first one, weeks ago, now i just delete them. For the sake of all humanity please stop making these videos, they help no one.

They are nothing more than PC corporate tools to make people in management feel like someone is doing their job. If this guy wanted to really train agents, he would instruct them to find an IMO who has a successful program, and to duplicate exactly what they do.

I Can't believe anybody would actually watch those. These guys have no idea how their products are sold.

The part that so frickin funny is that he really, truly believes that he knows how to sell FE.

Those videos are high comedy once you know that.:D:D

Several of us have been talking about them today. Hilarious!!:D:D:D

JG :"I felt like throwing up in my mouth when i was 60 seconds into the first one"

That's how I felt listening to the Galt and Gooner show!!!! :)

But then I remembered that you two can really sell fe !!!!!!!!!!

Back