Settlers Life

What is the ideal candidate look like , such as age, health history, tobacco, NT,
The niche I call it...I know, Settlers is a good go to for, younger peope for Single premium, or 10 and 20 pay. I just looked over the folder they sent me. Anything other than the latter?

As Louis has so often pointed out, Settlers doesn't have a policy fee. So they do very well with smaller face amounts.

Also, the Silver is generally only slightly more than Gold, but still first day coverage with rather generous underwriting and no height and weight chart.

As Louis has so often pointed out, Settlers doesn't have a policy fee. So they do very well with smaller face amounts.

Also, the Silver is generally only slightly more than Gold, but still first day coverage with rather generous underwriting and no height and weight chart.

Thank you, I will now study the app, so as to see the diff between Gold and Silver plans. Settlers sent me :1biggrin:a quick quoter for Silver 2 plan. So that tells me they sell alot of this product. I did look at the ht and wgt chart. I'm so new I have to ask these questions. So it's the lack of a policy fee, smaller face :GEEK: amounts and the chart. How about the commission renewals ?....competitive ?

What is the ideal candidate look like , such as age, health history, tobacco, NT,
The niche I call it...I know, Settlers is a good go to for, younger peope for Single premium, or 10 and 20 pay. I just looked over the folder they sent me. Anything other than the latter?

The 3 tiered app allows you to write anyone that isn't hospitalized, bedridden, in a nursing home or HIV positive and doesn't have AIDS. All companies underwrite differently. Settlers isn't diabetic friendly for instance, but I just wrote an immediate benefit (Silver) plan for a lady that has an Aneurysm that hasn't been repaired. American Continental and Oxford Life wouldn't take her. Settlers has a lot of things that make them appealing, like age 0-85...they do monthly direct bill...with their Enhanced POS they approve the policy at the end of the POS. Those are a few reasons to have Settlers in your bag.:yes:

Simplified Issue down to age 0 . Bi-Polar and some other mental conditions qualify for silver.. ALS issued standard.. Tobacco use other than cigarettes issued Non tobacco. Gold is a little more strict that % star but premiums are competitive with them. In some situations, even the Silver competes with 5Star

teh Bronze plan is a good "almost" GI plan that doesn't charge back earned commissions in the case of natural death.

One area that they are not competitive is insulin dependent diabetics. They only qualify for the Silver II and then only if they are non tobacco. But even if they qualify, the rate is outlandish.

Back