Settlers Silver "2"?

Write it fast. That hasn't been used much at all and is on the chopping block. Won't be around too much longer.

Write it fast. That hasn't been used much at all and is on the chopping block. Won't be around too much longer.

Any discussion of anything to replace it? Or, are they just going to stay out of the insulin dependent market? Also, any more discussion of bringing back the platinum plan?

Any discussion of anything to replace it? Or, are they just going to stay out of the insulin dependent market? Also, any more discussion of bringing back the platinum plan?

Nothing that I'm able to talk about at this time.

Platinum keeps getting discussed. I can tell you that much.

I was hoping our resident Settlers expert would chime in. ;)
So he would go 100% day one? Even with lantis, metformin, lisinopril, and metoprolol? Lantis is the only one mentioned in the rx guide for... silver 2.

Any other carrier for full day one options?
This gentleman is a thin guy that went in to have back surgery and they discovered he had a mild heart attack at some point, found during surgery prep ekg. He didn't even know there was a problem previously so instead of back surgery that day they put in a few stents.

I was hoping our resident Settlers expert would chime in. ;)
So he would go 100% day one? Even with lantis, metformin, lisinopril, and metoprolol? Lantis is the only one mentioned in the rx guide for... silver 2.

Any other carrier for full day one options?
This gentleman is a thin guy that went in to have back surgery and they discovered he had a mild heart attack at some point, found during surgery prep ekg. He didn't even know there was a problem previously so instead of back surgery that day they put in a few stents.

So he still has to have the back surgery?

Eagle premier is insulin friendly and has a one year look back on most cardiac events

I love Settlers Life. However, I have yet to write that Silver 2 plan. Take that back, I have yet to get one issued. SAD! I have gone to other carriers for my ID people.

Back