Status Update About Voiceleads.us

paige23

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
OK , I ordered some Monday, started getting them today. LOVE it so far as the people are VERY receptive when I called back for appointment. And it is relatively cheap and exclusive. Will run my first one tomorrow.
Oh and they are NOT illegal. I checked into it. As long as they scrubb the lists and have an opt out option.
Again, I will update anyone if interested.

Re: Statis Update About Voiceleads.us

Would be great if you can let us know how you make out with this and did you use live transfer or voicemail?

OK , I ordered some Monday, started getting them today. LOVE it so far as the people are VERY receptive when I called back for appointment. And it is relatively cheap and exclusive. Will run my first one tomorrow.
Oh and they are NOT illegal. I checked into it. As long as they scrubb the lists and have an opt out option.

If there is a live person, sure. If not, no dice. Could you share more about how you checked into it? This is a hot topic many folks would like more info on I'm sure!

You are wrong about the legality of those leads. An opt out definitely does NOT make them legal.

she won't answer, she just likes attention.
HELLO Yes I am with LH
Yes I like attention sometimes or actually interaction.
And if they are illegal i am calling Amex today and cancelling this sale
I will find out today.
And for the record I can use any lead source i want and sell for LH.
Hope this helps.

Back