Telemarketing Leads from Legitimate Sources

Does anyone have any recommendations of telemarketed leads they have personally used and had any level of success. In other words, I'm not asking the peanut gallery for their "opinion" of telemarketed leads who have NEVER even tried using them but have only "heard" about how bad they are. I'm asking for legitimate purchasers and users of TM leads and that have had some level of success using them.

What were your numbers? How much did you spend? Who did you purchase your leads from?

Does anyone have any recommendations of telemarketed leads they have personally used and had any level of success. In other words, I'm not asking the peanut gallery for their "opinion" of telemarketed leads who have NEVER even tried using them but have only "heard" about how bad they are. I'm asking for legitimate purchasers and users of TM leads and that have had some level of success using them.

What were your numbers? How much did you spend? Who did you purchase your leads from?

You should get them from 7.50 to 10ish.

You should write between 1k to 1500 on 20.

John Galt and Fortune202 on here have them.

*then get on DM ASAP*

Peanut gallery will be along shortly.....

They ALWAYS are. It doesn't take them long to start chiming in. But we all know who they are. Insurance Forums is like digging through a dumpster to find some really good stuff ... but you have to dig through the crap before reaching the quality goods.

Hey, I've actually dumpster dived before and gotten some pretty good stuff out there. I'm willing to do it here also.

I only have experience with one order from Lead Heroes.. They filled the order within a couple of days. I didn't write a single case out of the 37 leads they sent me... I can't figure out what went wrong. Someone suggested it might be because I have yet to call on any of them.. But surely, that can't be it.. must be because the leads were no good. :skeptical:

They ALWAYS are. It doesn't take them long to start chiming in. But we all know who they are. Insurance Forums is like digging through a dumpster to find some really good stuff ... but you have to dig through the crap before reaching the quality goods.

Hey, I've actually dumpster dived before and gotten some pretty good stuff out there. I'm willing to do it here also.

I gave you an honest answer.

They ALWAYS are. It doesn't take them long to start chiming in. But we all know who they are. Insurance Forums is like digging through a dumpster to find some really good stuff ... but you have to dig through the crap before reaching the quality goods. Hey, I've actually dumpster dived before and gotten some pretty good stuff out there. I'm willing to do it here also.

It's like shopping at Good Will ...

Every now and then you find something amazing!

----------

I only have experience with one order from Lead Heroes.. They filled the order within a couple of days. I didn't write a single case out of the 37 leads they sent me... I can't figure out what went wrong. Someone suggested it might be because I have yet to call on any of them.. But surely, that can't be it.. must be because the leads were no good. :skeptical:

It's never the agents lack of effort ...

It's always the quality of the leads ... ;)

It's like shopping at Good Will ...

Every now and then you find something amazing!

----------

It's never the agents lack of effort ...

It's always the quality of the leads ... ;)

Some lead companies do suck. And are faceless and hide behind a website, neither can be said of you or me.

Some lead companies do suck. And are faceless and hide behind a website, neither can be said of you or me.

Yeah, I just heard from an agent today that said the TM lead vendor he used last never returned his call or email and only gave him half his leads...

It's not one I hear of much, but I'm still shocked when I hear stuff like that ...

Back