Tropical Storm is on Its Way

Your forgetting out of 14 appts there will be at least 3-4 no shows and possibly a porched appt. You might see 9 or 10 and 2 of those will tell you they're broke off the bat. So better be selling 4 or 5 of the 9 or you're making very little money.Actually talked to an Imo from up north not on this board yesterday and he said Rgi went up 4 times this yr on them. They were at $40 on the "affordable" lead and dropped them.Saturation of constant mailing has dinged response rates.

I wasn't forgetting about no shows. But you'd of course miss a scheduled appointment quite a bit it seems.

Taking a lunch break. Made 14 stops. Talked to 2. 1 already mentioned and saw a 32 year old who sent the card in because she thought it was something for free. Don't know why she even got it with filters of 50-80. 1 lead lived in a gated community way out in the middle of nowhere. The guard wouldn't let me in to knock on her door. She wouldn't answer the phone for him. I told him these leads won't answer, but he sent me on my way.

What group are you with?

Not counting the POS, if one is required, how long are you in a house from knocking on the door to 2alking out when there is a sale made and an application taken?

I know your not asking me but I will tell you anyway. I almost broke my record the other day. 17 minutes from knock to guy going to get check book and me getting in phone interview.
My record is 16 minutes from knock to leaving the house with app and phone interview completed (single guy).
25 minutes on a couple.

I was also once on a porch for 3 1/2 hrs to make 2 sales.

All of these were doorknocks.

Running appointments I had 10 in one day, made 8 sales and didn't miss a single appointment.

Open the screen door if the regular door is closed. Remove a barrier from them having to think about letting you win the house more than they already do.

I think that might be a very good way to gather data for a homeowner firearms survey or to find out if large dogs prefer to bite on arms or legs when defending a home.

I know your not asking me but I will tell you anyway. I almost broke my record the other day. 17 minutes from knock to guy going to get check book and me getting in phone interview.
My record is 16 minutes from knock to leaving the house with app and phone interview completed (single guy).
25 minutes on a couple.

I was also once on a porch for 3 1/2 hrs to make 2 sales.

All of these were doorknocks.

Running appointments I had 10 in one day, made 8 sales and didn't miss a single appointment.

Thanks for the reply. I must like to gab too much. I am normally in the home about an hour.. A bit longer if POS is required.

Back