Trying to Place a Guy; Guidance

kamp

Guru
100+ Post Club
Have an 81 year old gentleman in Missouri who is 6'7 255 (no issue there obviously) and wants/needs life insurance.

He has absolutely no other problems except for blood clots. He takes warfarin and that is the ONLY pill he takes.

He see's he doctor every two weeks for his blood density test to make sure his medication is working properly.

Oxford said to go ahead and bring it but I'm hesitant given my track record with some of my other clients. He's not opposed to a graded policy but I am having trouble finding a company that will issue a graded (hopefully reduced death benefit first two years) at his age of 81.

Aetna doesn't do a script check but I am not sure.

Just needing some input.

Thanks.

Have an 81 year old gentleman in Missouri who is 6'7 255 (no issue there obviously) and wants/needs life insurance.

He has absolutely no other problems except for blood clots. He takes warfarin and that is the ONLY pill he takes.

He see's he doctor every two weeks for his blood density test to make sure his medication is working properly.

Oxford said to go ahead and bring it but I'm hesitant given my track record with some of my other clients. He's not opposed to a graded policy but I am having trouble finding a company that will issue a graded (hopefully reduced death benefit first two years) at his age of 81.

Aetna doesn't do a script check but I am not sure.

Just needing some input.

Thanks.

He would be fine with RNA. Definitely with AmCon. AmCon is a buck cheaper than Oxford so why not just use them?

I think the Warfarin is for the blood clots? Where are the blind clots located? If they are not around the heart or brain, like if they're just in his legs, Settlers will take him preferred.

I think the Warfarin is for the blood clots? Where are the blind clots located? If they are not around the heart or brain, like if they're just in his legs, Settlers will take him preferred.

They might but why chance it? They are considerably higher than AmCon it's a done deal with AmCon. Settlers might do an APS or who knows what else. And charge him more for the process.

He takes it for the blood clots. He has them in his legs although he did have one in his lung last year.

I do not have a RNA contract.

Is AmCon American Continental?

I have not done a PHI with Oxford but I don't want to go down there and get this guy all worked up with a very personal and grilling interview to be declined.

It's going to be a $350-$450 per month sale. I am going to get him something. Just looking for the best options. I don't care. I will sit there and do five interviews with the guy. He is aware he may not have first day coverage.

I always forget about Settlers. I'll pull their app now.

AmCon doesn't care about blood clots? That's good to know. They also don't ask about irregular heart beat...

what about amrico,royal ,or forresters?:GEEK:

Might be OK with Americo and Foresters? Probably would with RNA. All are higher priced than AmCon.

----------

He takes it for the blood clots. He has them in his legs although he did have one in his lung last year.

I do not have a RNA contract.

Is AmCon American Continental?

I have not done a PHI with Oxford but I don't want to go down there and get this guy all worked up with a very personal and grilling interview to be declined.

It's going to be a $350-$450 per month sale. I am going to get him something. Just looking for the best options. I don't care. I will sit there and do five interviews with the guy. He is aware he may not have first day coverage.

I always forget about Settlers. I'll pull their app now.

Settlers is considerably higher priced than AmCon/Aetna. AmCon is a little lower priced than Oxford and you know it will be issued.

Easy phone interview and you get approval and the policy nuber at the end of the call.

Don't make it harder than it needs to be.

American Memorial might be a good choice too. They don't count ongoing meds as treatment. Rates are good at that age. Commissions are reduced after age 80 though.

Back