United of Omaha

TDFnCali

Guru
1000 Post Club
California
Just had a client wanna cancel her 5Star policy for a UoO policy. Whats ironic is I sold her & her sister (both had Globe term), and her sister (Americo) isnt cancelling cause she thinks the who is cancelling, misread something, so shes sticking with mines....mind u they live together.

So either UoO has some incredible rates Ive never seen before or shes misinformed or she was quoted another term policy.

Does anyone what a UoO policy would be for a F/69/T, good health would be with them....term and WL??

I told her about the 2yr wait, but she said she couldnt afford what I offered, $66 with 5Star cause she pays with a SS DC...and she was quoted $51 for 15k with them.

What am I missing?

Just had a client wanna cancel her 5Star policy for a UoO policy. Whats ironic is I sold her & her sister (both had Globe term), and her sister (Americo) isnt cancelling cause she thinks the who is cancelling, misread something, so shes sticking with mines....mind u they live together.

So either UoO has some incredible rates Ive never seen before or shes misinformed or she was quoted another term policy.

Does anyone what a UoO policy would be for a F/69/T, good health would be with them....term and WL??

I told her about the 2yr wait, but she said she couldnt afford what I offered, $66 with 5Star cause she pays with a SS DC...and she was quoted $51 for 15k with them.

What am I missing?

$51 is what UoO would charge a 69 year old female for $10,000 on their GI product. 2 Year ROP.

You need to go see the lady and see what she was offered. The non GI MoO products will not beat 5 Star by that much. If at all?

Well I found the rates....

For a 69/F/T for 10k it is indeed $51, no one on FXQuotes is touching that rate

But for her sister, 66/F/NT, its $61 for 12k, and I got it for her for only $51

Well I found the rates....

For a 69/F/T for 10k it is indeed $51, no one on FXQuotes is touching that rate

But for her sister, 66/F/NT, its $61 for 12k, and I got it for her for only $51

It's the ROP product. Same price for smokers and non smokers. That's why the rate i so good.

5 Star is about as high as you can get for female smokers. That is not the place for female smokers.

It's the ROP product. Same price for smokers and non smokers. That's why the rate i so good.

5 Star is about as high as you can get for female smokers. That is not the place for female smokers.

They aren't that bad for California, particularly since they accept DE.

Its a place for female smokers who only have a SS debit card!! And the cheapest I could offer is Americo, $60, still $9 more even if she had a bank acct!

So the only thing I can do is drop by (which the sister whos keeping my policy suggested after I just spoke with them again to inform her its ROP but the rate is good) and suggest she go with Americo for $60 & imm'd benefit, but her sister pays thru her acct. Im thinking they had that Globe life for yrs, and they were mailing it in, so shes good for it. Probably wont work, but its worth a try!

Its a place for female smokers who only have a SS debit card!! And the cheapest I could offer is Americo, $60, still $9 more even if she had a bank acct!

So the only thing I can do is drop by (which the sister whos keeping my policy suggested after I just spoke with them again to inform her its ROP but the rate is good) and suggest she go with Americo for $60 & imm'd benefit, but her sister pays thru her acct. Im thinking they had that Globe life for yrs, and they were mailing it in, so shes good for it. Probably wont work, but its worth a try!

69 year old smoker. She thinks she is healthy and may think she is not going to die in that two years anyway. Probably been smoking over 50 years. Stats say differently. If the sister is going to be the one on the hook for the funeral cost she may be your best advocate.

69 year old smoker. She thinks she is healthy and may think she is not going to die in that two years anyway. Probably been smoking over 50 years. Stats say differently. If the sister is going to be the one on the hook for the funeral cost she may be your best advocate.

We shall see, thanks....im gonna stop by the next few days!!

Back