What Percentage of DM Leads Get Set for Appointments?

I would suggest fine tuning your phone spiel. Maybe go to Agentguy5's site he has a good phone spiel that works very nicely. Short sweet and to the point.

Then spend 2 hours on Tuesday scheduling appts for Wed and Thursday. You should have all the business you can handle with no apt setter needed, working 2 and a half days a week.

I would suggest fine tuning your phone spiel. Maybe go to Agentguy5's site he has a good phone spiel that works very nicely. Short sweet and to the point.

Then spend 2 hours on Tuesday scheduling appts for Wed and Thursday. You should have all the business you can handle with no apt setter needed, working 2 and a half days a week.

football you said it better than I could have, hows the creek? leads rolling in?
hoW did you do this week, go PATS

If things are not flowing like you want and you have to drop leads from 25 down to 20, the last thing I would do is hand someone I don't know control over my business. I would take my 20 leads and go knock the door of every single one of them.

Then after you bank some money doing that, you can either set them yourself and door knock all of the ones that don't answer OR increase your leads up to 30+ and hire a setter.

I see so many agents fail in this business due to never getting on a system. They are getting 30 leads, then 25, then 40, then 20. Using a setter, setting themselves, only door knocking, letting a friend from church call. Use these filters, take off filters, change to this area, lets go back to the other area and remove filters, etc.

The best advice I can give is to go personally see each and every lead you have without any excuses. Then all of the small problems will suddenly disappear. After you do that for a long period of time, you will see if there are any big problems that you could fix. (Like buying more leads if you had a setter type of thing).

The agents that are making the big bucks are agents that are consistent.

If things are not flowing like you want and you have to drop leads from 25 down to 20, the last thing I would do is hand someone I don't know control over my business. I would take my 20 leads and go knock the door of every single one of them.

Then after you bank some money doing that, you can either set them yourself and door knock all of the ones that don't answer OR increase your leads up to 30+ and hire a setter.

I see so many agents fail in this business due to never getting on a system. They are getting 30 leads, then 25, then 40, then 20. Using a setter, setting themselves, only door knocking, letting a friend from church call. Use these filters, take off filters, change to this area, lets go back to the other area and remove filters, etc.

The best advice I can give is to go personally see each and every lead you have without any excuses. Then all of the small problems will suddenly disappear. After you do that for a long period of time, you will see if there are any big problems that you could fix. (Like buying more leads if you had a setter type of thing).

The agents that are making the big bucks are agents that are consistent.

Bennie said it very well also, try calling on Sat. morning its like gold too

the creek is a tough area. haven't been able to set enough appointments but just doing drivebys has been ok. I think I wrote 11 the past two weeks. Too many smaller policies, 35 to 50, but it will even out in the long run.

Around $600 average. Just stay away from the IMOs that are pimping all over the Internet right now. They are churn and burn. Family First Life, Symmetry, Equis, NAA.

Get with an IMO from here!

Thank you. I am in illinois, if there is anyone on here that can assist me in getting started in FE don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks

Thank you. I am in illinois, if there is anyone on here that can assist me in getting started in FE don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks

Feel free to give me a call. 6019387663

You can also go to main and click WHAT WE OFFER. That'll give you some examples of what we offer.

Stay away from anyone that sends you a private message. They like to hide in the shadows so they don't get called out for their program not being best for an agent.

Last edited:
Back