Why Do Many Producers Fail?

Your post was too long and I did read it after the fact but still missed your very to the point answer like I provided.

If you didn't like me restating your intelligence you should just go have a Coke and smile

floyd2.jpg

and wtf is up with this go have a coke and smile **** lol

----------

Don't get the big head and feel you are special... He doesn't read botany's posts..

my head barely fits into doorways and has some gravitational force (at least on the internet)

tumblr_njr9nvsWeW1si3gq6o1_r1_500.gif

I thought you were the one that started that.... If not you, who??

no noooo I would never say go have a coke and smile lol seems like an odd thing to say. Maybe it is from a movie???

----------

I know many agents in Ga doing quite well and not traveling those fairy tale distances. Including in the Atlanta area.

What those agents in your stories are doing wrong, if there is actually such a group?, is traveling too far to work. I guarantee there is someone selling in the area they are leaving.

I agree with what you say and I have the option to work around home but I love traveling honestly. I produce more away from home (which is totally on me I know people are producing where I live).

I imagine in 5-10 years i'll be sick of it.

no noooo I would never say go have a coke and smile lol seems like an odd thing to say. Maybe it is from a movie???

Are you serious? You don't remember this? And it was brought to this forum by NuUzr two days ago in your thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

----------

I agree with what you say and I have the option to work around home but I love traveling honestly. I produce more away from home (which is totally on me I know people are producing where I live).

I see it was said TO you, not BY you.

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...efes-vacate-board-jesus-christo-t88673-4.html

----------

Driving those distances because you want to vs believing you have to is a different conversation.

hahaha no i don't ever watch videos on here...I hate youtube. I watch one video and it changes my entire frontpage of youtube suggested.

I'm just surprised you didn't remember it from the 1980 Super Bowl, before the youtubes
:idea::idea:

Back