Free Training

Frank Stastny

Guru
5000 Post Club
Florida
I believe we are on the brink of a huge explosion in Medicare Supplement sales.

I will train agents to generate leads, prospect for and sell Medicare Supplement policies who are using Your Insurance Office.

What type of commissions can be earned in Medd Supp sales in today's world Frank?The boomers are everywhere - and will keep coming for the next 20 years hard. . .

Frank, I would like to talk with you about what you are offering. Also does your program work with Vista?Thanks

Thanks to all for the positive responses. I was very hesitant to start this thread.

Just for your information I'm working on v5.0. I hoped it would be ready by now for release. It is still in the testing phase and I don't want to send it out until I feel that it is ready. I have never released an upgrade that had problems. Hopefully I will get this one squared away.

Every one who purchases v4.0 will receive a free upgrade to v5.0.

I will try to answer your questions.

Version 4.0 works with Vista, the only ones who have had any problems are those using Vista 64 bit. We are working on that in v5.0.

I'm not sure what a "training product" is. I may offer it and not even know it. Can you be more specific? Do you just want to be trained without having to purchase YIO?

Rebecca, yes, I will make the calls but it is going to cost you big time. How does 90% of your commission sound? :laugh:

Myinsurebiz, I earn between 12% and 23% commission. That is for the first six years. In Missouri the average Med Supp probably sells for around $1,500 per year. This will vary from state to state. It may now sound like much but it adds up pretty quick. I still have clients who have Med Supps who purchased their policy the first year I started in 1993. I teach agents how to keep their clients.

Paul, an agent who I train has free, unlimited access to me by phone whenever they have questions. Right now a lot of what I "teach" is over the phone. I'm in the process of putting a lot of it down on paper so the agent will also have it available to refer to.

I go through all of the benefits covered by Medicare and a Medicare Supplement policy. There are so many things that are not redyily apparent. I am training an agent now who thought that the Medicare Part B deductible applied to three different areas of Part B. This is a very common mistake made by new agents as well as prospects.

I cover the history of Medicare and the changes that have taken place since 1992 and how those have effected the best plan for most people to take. I share a "fool prof" telephone "script" that is specifically designed to prevent the prospect from voicing objections until the agent gets the most important information they need. It works the majority of the time but as you know not every time. It works better than anything else I have tried though.

I can show an agent how to generate their own leads. I know we differ on this one but in the senior market it works and works very well. So well that I have not found the need to purchase leads for at least six years. It really is not that difficult and not as time consuming as one might think.

I trained an agent several months ago and he called me at 9:30 at night to tell me that earlier that evening he made 12 phone calls and set three appointments using what I had recommended. Will everyone have that kind of success? The phone script he was using was terrible. After a little coaching he had it down pat.

Helpful tips on how to handle the appointment and deal with common objections for those agents who do "belly to belly". The significance of insurance company ratings for those companies who offer Med Supps. What to do if the prospect has group insurance from their former company and the pitfalls in them keeping their group coverage.

There is nothing magic about what I teach. The agent still has to work and if they are new they have to work very hard to begin building a career. What I can offer are suggestions, and what I have found that works in the past sixteen years that will shorten the learning curve and hopefully have them selling policies right away if they are willing to follow what I suggest.

I made this offer because over the last twelve weeks I have received a lot of e-mails and phone calls asking for training. I am also thinking of making the same offer on my website as soon as v5.0 is ready for release.

If anyone has questions or would like more information please give me a call. I'm a salesman, I prefer to talk to people in real time.

Thanks again to all.

I don't care who you are that was funny Frank, and you got me right where it hurts $$$. All kidding aside Frank can teach you alot, and available 24hrs a day! I'm going to be using that benefit.

Frank, I spoke to you a few months ago, and you also helped me, now only if more people would answer the phone it would be even better. I call ages 65-75, You are right the folks turning 65 know it all when it comes to med supp.

I tried to download the YIO demo, it hung up with 12 seconds to go, and that lasted about an hour, so i closed out. I know I have to break down and spend some money.

My question is, if I purchase an outside list, am I able to export that list into "YIO" for future use.

Is there a secret to make the person at the other end of the line pick up the phone?? My voodoo doll don't work.

Thanks

Gerry

Back