9 Good Reasons To Operate A Insurance Sales Call Center:

#1 - I was licensed on 3/13/08

#2 - I did it. I have trained 2 dozen never licensed before people to do it - it's not hard. Brochure pdf's, Webinars, Teleconference Calls, etc - real easy . . .

#3 - We are averaging $1k AP per week per agent. Nothing spectacular at the moment - but growing.

#4 - They should - it concerned two different posts and two different projects. The first one you mentioned spoke about creating a call center for the guy who wanted to put his son into business - our inspiration for the Insurance Sales Center. Then your second one spoke about an agent utilizing our CSR concept to close more sales.

LOL - just what we need - another Dick Tracy on the forum.

" Ok, based on only 4 months in this business... and the normal one month turnaround in getting deals issused, then the normal delay in getting the commissions dept. at the insurance companies to cut the earned check we know yiou are on advanced commissions. "
---------------------------------------------------------
#1 - If you were licensed in June, how do you come up with 4 months experience, would'nt it be nearer to 2.5?

Can be taught in a week online and be referenced online at anytime. It's not rocket science nor brain surgery. I have a high school drop out living in a motel because she lost everything, and she is selling online. Guess what? She is one of the greatest producers. Be careful who you judge.
----------------------------------------------------------
#2 - Yeah right, I'll write to the pope and put you forward for sainthood. Also to the Mensa society as I am sure that you will qualify, what with having the ability to train people how to sell insurance in one week. Even Mega takes longer than that.

However - I'm not in this game to personally sell. I'm a recruiter. I'm building a team. So far - we have over 30 agents aboard, so the over-rides are flowing like a river.
---------------------------------------------------------
#3 - Again, Yeah right. In my 17 years of experience of hiring insurance agents you would have had to have hired at least 90 agents to get 30 producers. and I use the term producers meaning that they will place more than one application every couple of weeks.

So - we put together a start up package for them to open a mini call center - 4 seats - selling non med easy issue Life only - targeting small face whole life and term with ROP.

We just started this - so we'll know more as the trends develop. I'm happy so far.
#4 - These posts appear to contradict each other. I wonder why.

really....because my mom is really dead.... Beliefnet.com

Sorry to hear that. I lost my Dad a few years back. My children lost their Mom in 1997. My oldest son goes ballistic when someone says things like that about his Mom.

Tom

p.s. - Got the quote thing workin' good now STI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peelerinsurance.com
You have been in the health insurance business for one month?.... well according to DOI. Best keep that travel agency going.... your health clients have not even had enough time to make their first payment yet...lol

AMERICAN NATIONAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY OF TEXAS ACTIVE 07/01/2008 GOLDEN RULE INSURANCE COMPANY ACTIVE 08/11/2008 GUARANTEE TRUST LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY ACTIVE 06/25/2008

I will repeat. ALL posts are available on this forum.
You have been selling for around one month, you know nothing and from what I am seeing from your half truth rebuttals, you never will.
I am really sorry that I said you would be gone from this business in 6 months.
I have changed my mind, I now give it four.
You never seem to learn.:SLEEP::SLEEP:

Last edited:
While it's possible to start a business from scratch with little experience I would put it to anyone that the most successful businesses and the one's with the best odds of making it are ones started by owners who are passionate and experts in their field.

While it's possible to start a business from scratch with little experience I would put it to anyone that the most successful businesses and the one's with the best odds of making it are ones started by owners who are passionate and experts in their field.

One of the key words is experts.

I just do not think that you can be a expert without taking the time to learn. A month or so just does not cut it.

Back