Anyone Use ITC Insurance Tech for Their Website?

rugerred...how is it going with your ITC website? I need to start this process myself and I thought maybe you could give some insight being a couple weeks into it.

I was hoping to have seen the site after the first round of revisions, but still waiting. I think their customer service so far as been top shelf. The real test will be what happens after the sale is complete and money in the pocket. I am leaning towards trying their SEO service or at least the consultaion. I am very weak in that area, and I think it is important. I havent decided what to do yet as far as who to use for SEO guidance. I will update after I see the site.

I have just had my last consult on my site before we go live. If nothing else, the team at ITC, is the most helpful and pleasant group I have had the pleasure to work with. The dont just take your order and walk away. They have helped me above and beyond the sale. HIGHLY recommend them. Now how the site works, I have lots to do and learning as I go but excited about the challenge.

I have just had my last consult on my site before we go live. If nothing else, the team at ITC, is the most helpful and pleasant group I have had the pleasure to work with. The dont just take your order and walk away. They have helped me above and beyond the sale. HIGHLY recommend them. Now how the site works, I have lots to do and learning as I go but excited about the challenge.

Rugerred ,
just wondering how Itc has worked out for you. I have been thinking about purchasing the platinum package but just wondered if you had any more insight.

Thanks in advance

Not many, but I was looking at to small of a local area. Thats why I wish I would of gone platinum from the start. Them doing seo would be s big help.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Thought I would revive this thread as it's been a few years and I noticed ITC is still around!

Are you still using them for your site?

How is your lead flow?

----------

ITC websites are like the rolls-royce of insurance websites as far as features, customization, and support goes. It really depends on what you are trying to accomplish with your website and your agency for that matter. If you are looking for a comprehensive internet marketing tool, don't let the price deter you I have the gold plan and pay $50 / month... but my website brings me about $6k each month.

What are you trying to achieve with your new website?

How is your site doing these days?

Thought I would revive this thread as it's been a few years and I noticed ITC is still around!

Been around since 1983 when we started our comparative rating system. Not planning on going anywhere.

Let me know if I can help.

Back