Anyone Use ITC Insurance Tech for Their Website?

ITC websites are like the rolls-royce of insurance websites as far as features, customization, and support goes. It really depends on what you are trying to accomplish with your website and your agency for that matter. If you are looking for a comprehensive internet marketing tool, don't let the price deter you I have the gold plan and pay $50 / month... but my website brings me about $6k each month.

What are you trying to achieve with your new website?

That is an outstanding ROI, by any standards. How long did it take to actually see some leads produced. A good web presence in todays world is a must, I get that, but there are so many different ways to go, It gets mind blowing.

That is an outstanding ROI, by any standards. How long did it take to actually see some leads produced. A good web presence in todays world is a must, I get that, but there are so many different ways to go, It gets mind blowing.

I saw my first lead after 3 months and I made my first 5k after 4. Its been slowly growing over the past year but I feel a bit stagnant after hanging around 5-6k / month for the past 8 or so months.

I saw my first lead after 3 months and I made my first 5k after 4. Its been slowly growing over the past year but I feel a bit stagnant after hanging around 5-6k / month for the past 8 or so months.

I see your point about being stagnant, but unless you stuck more capital into the project, it still seems like a very nice ROI. I was looking at web sites before I was even licensed and it remains part of my business plan, but I am very uneducated when it comes to this type of marketing. I have a consult with ITC, this afternoon. What was your initial investment if you dont mind saying?

I see your point about being stagnant, but unless you stuck more capital into the project, it still seems like a very nice ROI. I was looking at web sites before I was even licensed and it remains part of my business plan, but I am very uneducated when it comes to this type of marketing. I have a consult with ITC, this afternoon. What was your initial investment if you dont mind saying?

I opted for one of the premium themes and their gold plan so I went $500 down and $50 / month. There are cheaper intial payments and plans but I eventually opted to upgrade to the platinum plan anyway because I started using their email marketing. I know I'll probably take a bunch of crap from the free WordPress crowd but honestly I wanted something my business wouldn't out grow in 6 months and actually make me money. I have not looked back once. See if you can talk to Mark Goldsberry he helped me out and hes easy to talk to.

Last edited:
Would you guys post or PM me a link to your website?

I believe we are going to be making a decision whether to go with getitc.com or inswebsites.com in the next few weeks and an insight to a customers site would help a great deal.

rugerred, thank you for coming on board. We love the opportunity to show you what we can do.

AverageJoe, if you would like to talk to some of our current customers and see some of their sites please give us a call and we can arrange a full demo.

rugerred, thank you for coming on board. We love the opportunity to show you what we can do.

AverageJoe, if you would like to talk to some of our current customers and see some of their sites please give us a call and we can arrange a full demo.

I am very anxious to get the program started. One of the things that sold me was the help that was offered and that Joe was very up-front and wasn't making any promises I knew he couldn't keep. (unlike other vendors). This is my start-up so it will be a very good test for others on the forum and I will post results. Others with my GA, are using me as a guinea pig, I think.

What am I doing wrong, I have had them for 3 years and my website is nothing more than a glorified business card. I have literally gotten no new business from it. I have a good name, good looking website, but it literally costs me $500 a year with no tangible return on investment. Any suggestions?

Back