ETHICS.. Is Avatar Telemarketing for Leads Ethical?

Just curious on what everybody thinks about this.
I have used the for Final Expense and have made sales from them.
But more and more I am getting a lot of negative feed back.

The more I listen to the recordings the more I think that I dislike them.

What do you think?
What has been your experience ?

:skeptical::skeptical::skeptical:

I got negative feedback from my clients as well. Some clients saying they only said yes to get the calls to stop, then they kept coming. Other people said yes just to curse me out and give death threats.

Some clients saying they only said yes to get the calls to stop, then they kept coming.

There are a lot of different companies/products/agents/call centers who are targeting Seniors (both avatar and live telemarketer).

The best thing you could do to help combat this is to be strategic with the area you are choosing to market to.

I always tell agents RURAL beats CITY every time because the rural folks tend to not get called nearly as much.

I have seen leads in some really rural areas come back saying stuff like -

"Yes please, I really need to talk to someone about this".

We've tried to use them for Final Expense and it has worked only enough to be proof of concept. The damage to our reputation was no where near worth what we made when we did it. I suggest staying away.

What he said ^^^^^^^ this dude is a beast.

LOL, guess the morons here didnt get the fact you were being sarcastic. D.Lowery is an agent who charged back on me when he would not give me more area to call for him and the leads were trickling in.....looks like he tried some other companies and couldnt make it work with them either, so he goes on a forum to blast the lead instead of looking in the mirror, typical failed agent mentality who wants to work 5 mins from his house:yes:. D. Lowery, Im ashamed we have the last name.

----------

There are a lot of different companies/products/agents/call centers who are targeting Seniors (both avatar and live telemarketer).

The best thing you could do to help combat this is to be strategic with the area you are choosing to market to.

I always tell agents RURAL beats CITY every time because the rural folks tend to not get called nearly as much.

I have seen leads in some really rural areas come back saying stuff like -

"Yes please, I really need to talk to someone about this".

Yea, me too, but when you have stupid agents like D. Lowery that only want to work 5 miles from their house its hard to do that. No matter what you tell some agents they are the ones who know best right? LOL, hardly. I try to help agents but yet some wont listen, most do, those are the ones nailing several thousand dollars in AP weekly with my leads, the other come here to have mental masturbation and bitch like a little girl first getting her period.:yes:

----------

We've tried to use them for Final Expense and it has worked only enough to be proof of concept. The damage to our reputation was no where near worth what we made when we did it. I suggest staying away.

I bet you are not a FE IMO are you? I could tell from the crappy bs post you did on "meetings" LOL, Hilarious really. Probably couldnt sell food to a starving african.

Ive made some pretty decent money from avatar leads. It's not a get rich quick money scheme though, you do have to work it, and buy a handful of them before you can have a real clear understanding of the ROI.

I dont think you can count on them as your ONLY lead source, or you'll probably get frustrated and throw in the towel. When I called them as soon as they came in, is when I had the best success. I did buy some once and didnt call them until 2-3 week later (bc I was busy), and my results were lousy.

I havent bought them in awhile simply because Ive been using other sources and focusing on MS sales.

At the end of the day, if you dont like them, dont use them. No reason to bash them though. Just dont blow your life savings on something that's not working for you ;)

LOL, guess the morons here didnt get the fact you were being sarcastic. D.Lowery is an agent who charged back on me when he would not give me more area to call for him and the leads were trickling in.....looks like he tried some other companies and couldnt make it work with them either, so he goes on a forum to blast the lead instead of looking in the mirror, typical failed agent mentality who wants to work 5 mins from his house:yes:. D. Lowery, Im ashamed we have the last name.

So what relation is D. to you JG...cousin? I have some cousins I don't like too.:laugh:

Ive made some pretty decent money from avatar leads. It's not a get rich quick money scheme though, you do have to work it, and buy a handful of them before you can have a real clear understanding of the ROI.

I dont think you can count on them as your ONLY lead source, or you'll probably get frustrated and throw in the towel. When I called them as soon as they came in, is when I had the best success. I did buy some once and didnt call them until 2-3 week later (bc I was busy), and my results were lousy.

I havent bought them in awhile simply because Ive been using other sources and focusing on MS sales.

At the end of the day, if you dont like them, dont use them. No reason to bash them though. Just dont blow your life savings on something that's not working for you ;)

Haters are gonna hate.

Today alone one division did 21 applications from crappy Avatar leads, the other division did 8, the numbers are not in for MS and F2F guys.

The UN-Ethical Avatar leads suck.

They are not perfect but somehow they work. Good, bad, and ugly.

Back