How to Use INSTAGRAM to Grow Your Agency and Make Your Life Easier.

viz

Expert
HOW TO USE INSTAGRAM TO GROW YOUR AGENCY AND MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER

Life is all about RELATIONSHIPS.

Those who figure out how to create good relationships WIN.

Instagram is a god-send for businesses looking to start and maintain relationships literally INSTANTLY.

If you've got a product that you can market to the Under 30 crowd, you can create leads and sales on Instagram just as easy as you can on any other platform.

If you don't service that demographic, knowledge of Instagram can still be of use for you.

We're all sales people here, but we are really here to SERVE our clients.

Your knowledge of how Instagram is of benefit to your customers who may be in a business that does serve the major demographic that uses Instagram, and if you can provide them VALUABLE INFORMATION that BENEFITS THEM, that helps build your relationship with your customers.

Example: If your client or prospect owns a clothing boutique, and you're trying to sell them a financial product, or maybe trying to get them to renew your services, how much easier would it be for YOU to sell them your services if you were to offer them strategies and tactics that HELP THEIR BUSINESS. If they make more money, they have more money to invest in you.

Figuring out how to use the features of Instagram is not that difficult, and if you're not familiar with how to use the application, a Google or Youtube search will provide you with plenty of resources that will give you step by step instructions on how to navigate the program.

What you'll learn here is how to use this awesome tool to start and maintain good relationships.

Here is the Recipe:

1. Give Good Feelings by LIKING Your Prospects/Customers' Pictures (We are all in the business of providing Good Feelings. Why? Because there is always a market for it. EVERYONE wants to feel good)

2. Target a more specified audience through TAG SEARCHING

3. Get even more specific with GEO-TAGGED SEARCHES

4. Give compliments

5. If they follow you, FOLLOW THEM. That way you can remain in their consciousness by liking photos that they post in the future. How easy is that?! No more paid commercials!

Things to Post:

Give Them What They Want

1. Themselves (Post Client Photos)

2. Feature Their Friends and Family (They want to feel good too!)

3. Use Attractive High-Quality Images (Appeal to the eyes)

4. Feature Attractive People (Appeal to our attraction to symmetry)

5. Valuable Information (Find information that can improve the lives of your audience)

6. Humor (Make 'em laugh, it feels good)

7. Stimulating Information (Challenge their minds, make them think, growth makes people feel good)

Provide Fun

1. Run Contests

2. Have Drawings

3. Randomly Give Away Prizes

Repeat CONSISTENTLY (Positive actions done consistently equals success!)

Enjoy Your Success, You Deserve it!

That's the recipe for success on Instagram.

This strategy can be used on a local level or global level.

In my new book "INSTANT BUZZ 2: How to Use Instagram to Attract People to Your Local Business" I provide examples of how a local business and a global brand built their Instagram audience. The local business featured is my own Instagram account that I used to build as a marketing channel for my insurance agency.

If you have questions about the Instagram process feel free to post them here.

I have spent a lot of time learning how to help people and grow business on specific social media platforms, and love sharing it with others.

Feel free to email or PM me if you just have general social media questions. I will be honored to help in any way I can.

If you are looking for an extra boost to your business, I have a couple of campaigns and ideas that may be able to help you reach your goals faster especially if you have an Independent Agency that can compete on price. Text "I want to dominate" to 209-416-8606.

I hope this information was helpful, I'll be glad to clarify anything if needed.

I want to urge all those who may be struggling to be open to use all the amazing tools available to help you accomplish your dreams.

All you need is available to you, just seek and you shall find.

Thank you and Much Success to You All,

Vis

Last edited:
I'm DisPinterested in your myriad of social media marketing techniques.

If it was called InstaGramps, I would be more interested as that is my demographic and not 16 year old girls and boys.

If you've got a product that you can market to the Under 30 crowd, you can create leads and sales on Instagram just as easy as you can on any other platform.

What about age 65 and up?

Facebook seems to be the dominant social site for them. How does Instagram stack up?

Facebook seems to be the dominant social site for them. How does Instagram stack up?

Yeah.. My wife and I each have a FaceBook page and so do most of our friends.. There are a couple of Beatice's among them.. I don't know of any that ever mention Instagram or Twitter.

You're not going to find too many older ones on Instagram of that age, although there is some. I have a few friends that age who follow me on my account so I know that this is a fact.

But could you be missing out on opportunities by not targeting their children? What if you could convince their children or grandchildren that they needed whatever benefit you are selling? Now you have approached the sale with an added endorsement.

How much easier would the sale become at that point?

The LTCi sale is best targeted to children. I have very few clients that used their children to find a Medicare plan.

The LTCi sale is best targeted to children. I have very few clients that used their children to find a Medicare plan.

I'm not saying my Instagram or any social media strategy can help everyone. But I do know for a fact that the principles used to make these strategies successful will work in any industry and any business. Unfortunately the majority of businesses do not employ those principles.

I'm not familiar with the details of Medicare.

But I do know people who have it that have no idea which options to choose. If they are older and have adult children, they would be inclined to listen to their children if the child came with an educated recommendation about a certain plan.

Where would this child get this information?

From a savvy marketer who interrupted that person's thought pattern with an attention grabbing ad placement in their social media newsfeed or email inbox.

That ad leads to well written educational explanations that makes choosing health plans easy.

It also uses influential language to help the reader want to share that information with those in their lives that would benefit.

This is really not that different than high converting ad copy that you send out in mailers. You would just be using different delivery methods.

Last edited:
Back