State Farm Team Member Salary

JGill

I have been working for a State Farm agent for two and a half years now. I just got my bachelor degree and have my P&C, Life, and Health license. I think I am getting under paid for the amount of work I do and my educational background. Does anyone know the average salary a State Farm team member makes?

I think my friend who has been there for about over a year makes $400/week. Plus comm. but I don't think it's that much

I did it for three years... some are greedy and will NEVER pay you what you are worth!!

There is no AVERAGE salary, every Agents pays differently.

I have been working for a State Farm agent for two and a half years now. I just got my bachelor degree and have my P&C, Life, and Health license. I think I am getting under paid for the amount of work I do and my educational background. Does anyone know the average salary a State Farm team member makes?

Pay varies by agent, Remember the "rule" they will try to pay you barely enough to do the job, look for an independent agent that is willing to give you 50% to 75% & renewals on policies, that way you get paid on what you produce and it's totally based on your skill, the better you are the more you make.

I totally agree -- been there done that. Went to work for an Agent with the idea of becoming a SF Agent. Three years of being underpaid and Florida closing made me decide to move on. Independents can give you renewals -- good advice Marbella!!

Pay varies by agent, Remember the "rule" they will try to pay you barely enough to do the job, look for an independent agent that is willing to give you 50% to 75% & renewals on policies, that way you get paid on what you produce and it's totally based on your skill, the better you are the more you make.

There isn't really an "average salary", every person that I've know to work for an SF agent (including myself) Is or was underpaid. The SF agent I worked would have paid me in Wal-mart gift cards if he could've! Get out of there.....I did and it's one of the best business decisions I've made....

Back