What Do You Look for in a Lead Company?

Liz

Guru
100+ Post Club
Aside from the obvious (leads), what do you look for in a lead-generation company? Are some better than others / what do you think makes the difference?

It depends on the type of leads. Are they internet leads? If so, how many agents share the lead or are they exclusive. If you are talking about telemarketing leads, who is making the calls? Are they outsourcing to India? If direct Mail leads, what is the offer? Are they getting free information, a free gift?

Aside from the obvious (leads), what do you look for in a lead-generation company? Are some better than others / what do you think makes the difference?

I can't believe you would think somebody on this forum would reply with "leads". :-)

----------

I've never bought leads before this year so I'm not an expert. But obviously my main concern is ROI.

I can't believe you would think somebody on this forum would reply with "leads". :-)

----------

I've never bought leads before this year so I'm not an expert. But obviously my main concern is ROI.
Someone on this forum would most DEFINITELY reply with "leads" if I hadn't had the disclaimer...mark my words, I know who I'm dealing with :-)

Companies that call me, I ask them to give me a few free leads to test their service. They unequivocally tell me no, so I let them go.

The ones I call (which hasn't been in a while) I go based on their reputation from other agents.

Quality of leads trumps all other factors, for me.

Back