What should I look for in a CRM

My life insurance agency is telesales only and relies on internet lead generation so a CRM is pretty critical. We have 50+ leads a day and distribute them between 4 agents.

My CRM does workflow automations, calling/texting, A.I. chat bots, scheduling, funnels/websites etc. It's a white label version of GoHighLevel, it's not cheap ($500/m+) but I can have unlimited sub-users and sub-locations.

You can buy a single account directly from HighLevel for $97/m but I don't recommend it because there's a bit of a learning curve and it takes time to set it up. If you're an independent agent and are mostly referral based, you'd probably be better off with the free version of HubSpot CRM or Zoho.

My life insurance agency is telesales only and relies on internet lead generation so a CRM is pretty critical. We have 50+ leads a day and distribute them between 4 agents.

My CRM does workflow automations, calling/texting, A.I. chat bots, scheduling, funnels/websites etc. It's a white label version of GoHighLevel, it's not cheap ($500/m+) but I can have unlimited sub-users and sub-locations.

You can buy a single account directly from HighLevel for $97/m but I don't recommend it because there's a bit of a learning curve and it takes time to set it up. If you're an independent agent and are mostly referral based, you'd probably be better off with the free version of HubSpot CRM or Zoho.

Thank you. I was actually looking at GoHighLevel so its funny you said this. Do the people there help you set it up at all? Or is it all on you? Thanks

Thank you. I was actually looking at GoHighLevel so it’s funny you said this. Do the people there help you set it up at all? Or is it all on you? Thanks

It comes as a “blank slate” … they do offer pre-built snapshots but they’re just OK. You can pay them to set up. I don’t really recommend that route. You’re better off going on Fiverr and having someone build you an insurance-specific snapshot. Or, because GHL’s community is huge and supportive, you could ask the FB group for a snapshot.

I have a snapshot/DFY service but I’m not sure what the rules are here so I’ll say send me a DM.

Thank you. I was actually looking at GoHighLevel so its funny you said this. Do the people there help you set it up at all? Or is it all on you? Thanks
mail

We are excited to announce that we are now Integrated with GoHighLevel!

Search and Save
  • All in One Medicare and CRM System
  • Own your Own Data
  • Stand Alone PDP & MAPD A.I. to gather or update client information
  • State of the art provider & facility search engine connected to the carriers servers.
  • Unlimited, low cost, audio/screen share recording & Storage

Are Zoho and Hubspot HIPAA compliant? (S&S is and it’s a paid upgrade for GHL.) Do you take HIPAA compliance into consideration at all when choosing a CRM?

There multiple advantages for CRM compared to using spreed sheet depending on the workload. If you don't have a lot of activities / things going on for your agency or number of things you want to track is not a lot, probably better off using a simple google sheet. But capabilities are limited. Some of the capabilities with CRM:
  1. Log each customer request (depending on the CRM: ticket, case, etc.)
  2. Associate different activities to the customer account and customer request (Calls, Tasks, Meetings/Events, Notes). E.g., someone called you can track later when they called what they asked for, how did it go, etc. especially when multiple are involved for servicing this is important.
  3. There are lot of integrations that you can leverage using CRMs, that you probably need to do manually without it (like running marketing / cross-selling campaigns to improve retentions / sales, sending surveys, etc.)
  4. And many of them give you the capability to get reports from all of these: Sales, performance of your campaigns, customer engagement metrics, etc.
  5. The most important part tho, is that you can see all customer info + all activities in one place, so you don't have to open 5 6 different websites / apps to see customer info. all can happen in one interface.

I have used several CRMs. I have found the most comprehensive Life & Health CRM is either AgencyBloc and RadiusBob. Funny as this may seem, but AgencyBloc has bought out RadiusBob and will merge. It is said that for the most part, the new hybrid CRM will be much like RadiusBob is now and continue to have a low cost to is. I pay $75 per month for a complete CRM with dialer and call recording built in. No need to intergrate.

I use AgencyBloc and highly recommend it. Works great for me

I have used several CRMs. I have found the most comprehensive Life & Health CRM is either AgencyBloc and RadiusBob. Funny as this may seem, but AgencyBloc has bought out RadiusBob and will merge. It is said that for the most part, the new hybrid CRM will be much like RadiusBob is now and continue to have a low cost to is. I pay $75 per month for a complete CRM with dialer and call recording built in. No need to intergrate.

So are these completely separate CRMs still? Or are radius bob and Agency bloc the same thing?

Back