About to Begin a Brave New Career Chicagoland

mrzanebaker

First of all what a relief finding this resource has been. I have had this this want to pursue this as a career field for some time and I'm finally committing I will begin my pre licensing P&C classes Aug 17 I'm paying for them out of pocket and my licensing for life and health. I'm starting over and am determined to make this work. I purchased my first rental property when I was 19 before the market crash I'm 26 now. I have some college and also am trying to re enroll and possibly start a finance degree. I'm more than prepared to take my knocks and not make anything for a period of time an education has a price tag and there is no quick money. What I want is to build a career my plan is to bend the ear of anyone to take me captive learn and build for 2-3 years then go independent. I'm also looking to get my AU commercial underwriters certification also possibly my ARM certification. I'm in the chicagoland area if anyone would be willing and open to a mentoring role I would be grateful and immensely appreciative even if only via the internet. Any suggestions thoughts insights any would be most appreciated. Thank you and I look forward to being a part of this community

Back