Looking for Real Company in Utah

anotherjp

Hello all. Been lurking on this great site for the past few months and I need some help. I am currently looking for Insurance sales jobs in Utah. I am looking for the right opportunity where I can help people and make a good living. I currently have life/casualty health licenses. I am looking in the supplement, FE, life area of insurance sales. Some paid training or base would be nice as I am career changer coming from managing a dairy.
The problem is it seems every job opportunity I look into in Utah is total crap. They'll either hire anyone that can fog a mirror(NAA), or want you to pay top dollar for crap raked over leads (Bankers Life), or you will spend all your time cold calling (some cold calling okay... but I don't want to be a damn full time telemarketer either).
If anyone knows of some legit Insurance Co's to look into in Utah I would really appreciate any info that would help point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Last edited:
Give me a call and I am happy to give you some direction. I am located in Davis county, and have been around the block a few times with life and medicare sales. I have some morning appts tomorrow, but am free after 1030, so give me a call.

Thanks JimmyUT. I really appreciate you taking the time to answer a few questions I had, and also pointing me in the right direction. Great advice, much appreciated.

Back