New To Insurance - Need A Home - Learn & Earn !!!

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
Look - there are great contracts out there and I'll even turn you onto them if you ask - but this post is for a new agent looking to break in the game.

We'll teach you to how to sell Simple Issue Life Insurance (SILI) - via the telephone, the web or in the field. You can start earning immediately - introducing our Learn & Earn Program . . .

If your State allows you to get a Temporary License - we'll teach you how to sell SILI and get all the legal stuff done at the same time.

We'll pay you a learning wage - 50% of the first years collected premiums. We'll provide you with financed, and in some cases subsidized leads @ below average rates.

Best of all - we'll provide you access to top rated carriers and access to our "Two Call Close" marketing system.

If you want to work less and make even bigger bucks - You can build a Team of like minded agents and earn up to 25% in over-ride bonuses. Once you learn the biz, you can go direct if you wish to earn higher commissions and we'll even help you get the contracts. (release to a current carrier subject to any outstanding advances)

Learn & Earn!

Step One - Get Temporary Life License ($75 in Georgia) and get appointed with the basic carriers.

Step Two - Spend 30 days learning & earning on the job. Get acquainted to the biz . . .

Step Three - Pay your $125 and start your 40-hour Pre-Licensing Course (if State mandated) - Still be learning & earning at the same time . . .

Step Four - Successfully take your State Exam. Do Life portion only if not a good tester - Still be learning & earning at the same time . . .

Step Five - Get Resident & Non-Resident Producer License - Still be learning & earning at the same time . . .

Step Six - Show six other people to do exactly what you have done - Still be learning & earning at the same time . . .

Step Seven - Repeat Step Six - Again & Again & Again . . .

We focus on marketing Simple Issue Life products only. No reason not to make 4 sales a week. 4 - $50 policies would equate to approximately $900 a week.

- - - > 6 Teammates doing the same would equate to approximately $2,700 a week extra!

We believe in down time. Management only works Monday through Thursday 10am to 6pm.

Closed every holiday - marketing and support offices closed.

(Thanksgiving Holiday - from 11/26/2008 to 12/01/2008)

(Christmas Holiday - from 12/23/2008 to 1/6/2009)

Weekend retreat every quarter . . . Excellent time to be a sponge and soak it all in! Hit a few goals - we'll pay your way!

Next retreat - 1/23/2009 to 1/25/2009 - Myrtle Beach, SC.

Live Webinar & Teleconference Trainings - every week!

Be in business for yourself but not by yourself!

If interested - buzz me . . .

Thanks,

Tom

Does this guy pay a advertising fee for spamming us? Every post is all about promoting his current marketing plan, this is tiresome.
IMO this site 's integrity would be better served if the advertisers were labeled rather than just posting. What say you?

Really no different than Newby, Travis, Ramiz or the other 100 people marketing their products / contracts . . .

People hawk contracts, leads, pre-sets, crm's, dialers, etc - at least it's in the "Getting Started Selling Insurance" category.

What say you . . .

Tom

Every post is all about promoting his current marketing plan, this is tiresome.

Check out this idea:

1) You notice the thread author and the thread title.

2) You decide whether to click on it or not.

3) If you don't click - then it couldn't be "tiresome".

But - we know that curiosity killed the cat 'eh . . .

Tom

Does this guy pay a advertising fee for spamming us? Every post is all about promoting his current marketing plan, this is tiresome.
IMO this site 's integrity would be better served if the advertisers were labeled rather than just posting. What say you?

I say what you say.

Doesn't he sound like the guy who is always posting about Pre-Paid Legal to you?

I think that it's time this spammer was moved either off the board or pay a fee to Sam. He offers nothing of value to anyone.

Rick

Really no different than Newby, Travis, Ramiz or the other 100 people marketing their products / contracts . . .

People hawk contracts, leads, pre-sets, crm's, dialers, etc - at least it's in the "Getting Started Selling Insurance" category.

What say you . . .

Tom

I agree except:

I (and the others you mentioned) give any agent the information he is seeking whether he is contracted with me or not.

I recommend lots of good companies and where they are the best fit to empower agents to do it themself. I didn't offer any contracts unless I had something unique that was not available anywhere else and when I did, I offered the WHOLE contract. Not a huge shaving of the commission.

And I for one, have quit offering contracts to anyone. After Cincinnati Equitable dropped their guaranteed issue after I spent a lot of time contracting agents, I figured I had been distracted enough. I still have products through Forethought that are not available anywhere else, BUT when an agent is only looking for the Forelife product I refer them to Complete Solutions or Travis which I do NOT recieve a thing for doing.

And finally, Newby, Travis, and Ramiz know what we are doing and don't make empty promises to new agents.

But I do believe in the free enterprise system, so...if agents do sign up with you, I think that's fine. But I do think that the posts that are "for profit" should be clearly labeled that way including my own.

That being said: {for profit advertisment} My magic appointment getting candles are available again but in VERY limited numbers! Rush $499.95 to Newby's VoDoo Candles at 200 Newby Drive! {Concludes the for profit advertisment}

Let me throw my hat in w/bluemarlin and fellows. At the very least, if you're going to spam us, put it in the offers section. Most forums make advertisers pay for space and delete spam posts, or give forum members an "Ignore User" button.

I agree except:

#1 - I (and the others you mentioned) give any agent the information he is seeking whether he is contracted with me or not.

#2 - I recommend lots of good companies and where they are the best fit to empower agents to do it themself. I didn't offer any contracts unless I had something unique that was not available anywhere else and when I did, I offered the WHOLE contract. Not a huge shaving of the commission.

#3 - And finally, Newby, Travis, and Ramiz know what we are doing and don't make empty promises to new agents.

1) If you notice - I put a similar disclaimer in the very 1st sentence.

2) I will get someone a 100%+ contract if they wish. This particular Learn & Earn program is for someone looking to learn the ropes of selling SILI. They are free to go in whatever direction their life takes them - we'll teach them and show them how to be part of a "team". If they follow the rainbow - cool with us . . .

3) LOL - it's not brain surgery. I haven't made one empty promise. I have contracted several new people from this board and they would say the same.

I'm not pushing anything that can't be done elsewhere. I'm just providing a solution for someone that may be new and looking to learn to sell the easy way.

I think that it's time this spammer was moved either off the board or pay a fee to Sam. He offers nothing of value to anyone. Rick

LOL - like you do? Now - go get back to policing the board and God Bless You and may He have mercy upon your soul.

Tom

Back