Why Can't I Catch Any Fish?

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
I went fishing this weekend and didn’t catch a thing.

It might be because I didn’t use any bait. I was afraid that the fish were not biting so I didn’t want to waste what little money I had on bait.

I was going to read some books on fishing but that takes a lot of time. I did speak to some other fishermen and they showed me some pictures of the big fishes they just caught last weekend.

Can someone else just catch me some fish and give them to me? I don’t have a lot of time or money to do this.

I could buy some bait and learn to fish, but that is a lot of work.

I really want to be a fisherman!

I did just get my fishing license! I’m starting to think that there is more to it than just getting my license.

I’d love to fish from my truck also. I don’t want to leave my truck. It is very hot outside and I might get dirty. I’m going to buy a video that will teach me how to do it. The guy in the video says he does it, so it must work.

As stupid as my story sounds, I hear about the same type of thing every day from new insurance agents. I thought if I made it about fishing, more of them would get the point and understand how stupid what they are saying or thinking is.

you just have to know were to fish.......

308978_1908531633481_1247536649_31659049_1217656_n.jpg

Well done Mark! I hear the same stories from agents every week. Great analogy and I hope you don't mind if I use it.

Joe

Back