Listshack.com Not Loading??

I don't know where the 1% comes from but Id wager it's higher than that. Verizon broadband blocks the site as well. VPN is an annoying solution which slows the loading since it passes through a proxy. Why not move the hosting somewhere else?

Yeah all Verizon connections get blocked in my experience.

----------

pm me for much better options. Veteran agents have tripled their income...

...... Lrg?????

Feel free to email me with more info ([email protected]). I've had almost 5,000 users from Verizon hit the site, so it's certainly not the entire carrier. I have Verizon at home and can hit the site without using a VPN.

Maybe just Verizon wireless connections and not the Verizon cable connections? I have tried 3 different cellular internet sources and it gets blocked every time.

Josh -

Why not just get your host to replace your IP address if that is the cause?

Seems like a simple solution.

Dan

Josh -

Why not just get your host to replace your IP address if that is the cause?

Seems like a simple solution.

Dan

That's one option. They gave us a stack of them that they checked out that don't share the same problem.

The biggest problem with any solution is that it would unavoidably result in at least some down time. To rebuild it so we can move it will take some careful planning. If we simply build out another site on the proper hosting then we can avoid any interruption for the current users and allow new users access to the same platform.

Part of the hang up on switching is also that with ListShackPro we've made SIGNIFICANT performance improvements over the first version of ListShack. I'd rather wait to launch the newer version on the new host rather than create another instance when we know we're going to be phasing out that version.

Is this going to work with my A

ListShack is compatible with all letters in the alphabet :)

Not sure if this is where you were going, but it also works on Apple computers. Chrome or Firefox work well, Safari tends to be an unstable browser.

ListShack is compatible with all letters in the alphabet :)

Not sure if this is where you were going, but it also works on Apple computers. Chrome or Firefox work well, Safari tends to be an unstable browser.

With my A.....OL cd that just came in the mail.

Back