Salesdialers Issues?

abcsales

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I've had issues with them for the past week, keeps getting worse.
Now I can't even get the website to come up. I've tried 2 separate browsers.
Anyone else??

I know that they were trying to fix the issue, they were nice on the phone, but it really didn't fix the problem.

Haven't been able to use them since last Wednesday. Not good!!

I can't even get to the website today.
It wasn't loading properly, it would dial, pick up when a voice mail played, yet no disposition button to leave a message.
I couldn't hear the voice mail being played, so if a button showed up, no idea when to press.
basically, its broken. Tech support had a few fancy words to describe what was going on, but I don't speak computers, just as the guy doesn't speak insurance

They may be having an issue with the same challenge hundreds (thousands?) of other companies are facing: GoDaddy Outage Takes Down Millions Of Sites, Anonymous Member Claims Responsibility | TechCrunch

The site seems to be working now, although I haven't tried the dialer today. In case they are monitoring this message board...

Please, pretty please, ditch the homepage video that automatically starts playing with sound when I load the page. There isn't even a readily apparent way to stop it or mute it.

:1baffled: Bad style points! :1arghh:

It is ridiculous that it has been down all day. It would be nice of they offered to not charge you for the days they are down. Of course that won't happen. They are on the ball when it's time to draft the account though.

It is ridiculous that it has been down all day. It would be nice of they offered to not charge you for the days they are down. Of course that won't happen. They are on the ball when it's time to draft the account though.

Ain't that the truth..:laugh: I use to use them...but now I use their competitor

Which one would that be?

That would be Mojo(finally). I switched 3 months ago. But salesdialer is a good service. Mojo is doing a great job at the moment for my cold calling. Oh yeah cold calling doesn't work for the people that read this only works for me :D

Back