What Good is a List...

HoosierLife

Automate Appointments https://agentautopilot.com
5000 Post Club
What good is a list of names, numbers and addresses of a list if I dont know if its been scrubbed against the DNC?

Long story, but there is a guy that sells a robocall 'press 1' thingy to churches to prospect. A pastor friend of mine bought it, but is holding off using it while he's waiting to hear back from the AG on the legality of churches using it it in indiana.

The nice thing is that it comes with an excel spreadsheet of, what looks like, every home phone in indiana with corresponding names and addresses.

The pastor is going to email it to me tmw. What can I do with a list like that?

What good is a list of names, numbers and addresses of a list if I dont know if its been scrubbed against the DNC?

Long story, but there is a guy that sells a robocall 'press 1' thingy to churches to prospect. A pastor friend of mine bought it, but is holding off using it while he's waiting to hear back from the AG on the legality of churches using it it in indiana.

The nice thing is that it comes with an excel spreadsheet of, what looks like, every home phone in indiana with corresponding names and addresses.

The pastor is going to email it to me tmw. What can I do with a list like that?

It's legal I'd it's b2b, and a church is in that context a business. That said, if it's to consumers, it's still very illegal. You could get that list scrubbed easy enough, then it's safe to call on. No other demographics though? Sounds like clumsy marketing.

What would it take to get it scrubbed josh?

There's only 4 area codes in Indiana as far as I know, and I would mainly be working just 3.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ok so how will this work? I registered and everything. Will I get a list of #s on the DNC? Will it be in an excel format?

Last edited:
Back