How Are You Doing with Aged Leads?

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
I've had some luck in the past with aged leads.

If you are using aged leads, what kind of results are you having with them.

just started on 100 life leads that are dated 6/27 to 6/30....got thru 17 and have a call back for sept....passing on the 1930's birthdate's...

Those who actually make the calls and really work the leads won't find any better ROI in working internet life insurance leads.

I've worked tens of thousands of aged life insurance leads with a dialer and just started to show others what I'm doing. Those that really work the leads are experiencing my same success (some of them are on this forum), those that don't think I'm FOS.

Those who actually make the calls and really work the leads won't find any better ROI in working internet life insurance leads.

I've worked tens of thousands of aged life insurance leads with a dialer and just started to show others what I'm doing. Those that really work the leads are experiencing my same success (some of them are on this forum), those that don't think I'm FOS.

Can't I think that you and others are successful but that you're FOS in general?

Rick

I use aged leads as a fill-in when I have no one to call. They are priced fairly but unfortunately, even with the most dependable vendors, some outside the window slip by.

Recently purchase leads 30-90 days old and a couple of people tell me that they inquired almost a year ago. Actually still not a problem and could turn into a positive since you get to have a conversation with a breathing human that never bought the insurance they originally were inquiring about.

just purchased 125 aged leads 80-200 days.
i finished calling all and here are some results.

bad #'s = 24%
ans machine = 43% (called from blocked #)
spoke with = 20%
appointments = 2.5%

Just exactly what do you mean specifically with the words:

"MY SAME SUCCESS" I need numbers and outcomes or statistics.:yes:

Back