Live-Verified Insurance Health Lead Sources

I have frequently browsed this forum for the past couple months and have greatly appreciated the amount of insight that I have gotten from the members on here. I am an independent health insurance agent working for a very productive agency in south east Michigan.

I am looking for live lead transfer services. I am not looking for services where you press one to get connected to a potential prospect. Simply because I have not had any good results with these services and have spent thousands of dollars.

I am looking for a verified transfer service. This means an agent or a live person working for a company makes calls to qualified prospects. They qualify these prospects by asking various questions.

Examples include: Datalot.com as well as Norvax/ProspectZone/GoHealth

If anyone has any insight on lead sources I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

What would be the price range for leads like that through All Web. I have a great respect for All Web for internet leads and use you guys ALOT when I was with a large Wilmington Internet Insurance company (you know who we were). I'm in FE now, so internet leads not so much, but Live Transfer if priced correctly could be something I could work with.

I have tried Katalyst MGA in the past and overall I just did not like my experience. A lot of people just did not seem generally interested or were just looking for something free. All Web Leads looks interesting and I have never heard of you guys I would appreciate it if I had an email or number to reach out to in regard to that. Thanks for the info thus far. If anyone has any other sources that would be awesome.

I have tried Katalyst MGA in the past and overall I just did not like my experience. A lot of people just did not seem generally interested or were just looking for something free. All Web Leads looks interesting and I have never heard of you guys I would appreciate it if I had an email or number to reach out to in regard to that. Thanks for the info thus far. If anyone has any other sources that would be awesome.

Paul I dont recognize your name, when did you use our platform? Did you purchase our leads a few years back or did you use our live transfer service?

Gabriel

I’m sorry to hear our program did not live up to your expectations. We pride ourselves on delivering a premium non-robo based qualifying process with each prospect we deliver. Because our marketing team spends on average 3-5 minutes with each prospect confirming interest prior to transfer our consistency in quality and conversion is rarely an issue. Quality is typically challenged when the user experiences a short run of under 50 live transfers and then jumps out of the program never realizing the full potential of what the platform can offer. Based on the law of large numbers we know that the likelihood of hitting a home run would be less probable with 10 times at bat than it would say 100 times at bat. The same rule applies here where on a small number of prospects you are far less likely to realize maximum conversion as compared to the results you might experience on a large number of prospects. One key thing to note here though is some agents first need to learn how to swing the bat properly before they will ever have a realistic chance of hitting that home run. Another association would be if Tiger Woods handed me his golf clubs. He know doubt has all of the best tools to play the game however handing me his amazing clubs would not prevent me from still shanking 80% of my shots. However experts say that the difference between shanking the ball and hitting down the fairway is usually just a 1 mm adjustment in the direction of the club. The correlation between golf and Katalyst is that when an agent follows our process success is highly probable when they do not it’s typically just a slight adjustment needed to get them back on track and hitting in the fairway.

There are however some key fundamental factors that can lessen the chance of success on our platform or any platform for that matter. For example, if the agent is limited in carriers or the agent is not certified to sell on the Marketplace, he/she can create a catastrophic shortage in earnings potential as most individuals coming through our platform will qualify for full or partial subsidy. Lastly although we offer unlimited live and phone verified prospects for one flat weekly fee we have seen some users prefer to just take “phone verified prospects” versus “live transfers” as this provides the luxury of not having to sit by the phone waiting for new prospects to ring in. The down side to this approach is “phone verified prospects” carry a 50% less likelihood to convert than a “live transfer” as 1) they may never answer your callback and 2) they may have already purchased by the time you call them back. So the agent should always, always, always take as many live transfers as possible as this provides a 100% connection rate and allows you to speak with the prospect at the exact moment of interest.

Should you ever wish to revisit our services I have generated a special discount code for you to use at signup which is RICKYOUNG. This code will provide your first week at no charge.

I’m sorry to hear our program did not live up to your expectations. We pride ourselves on delivering a premium non-robo based qualifying process with each prospect we deliver. Because our marketing team spends on average 3-5 minutes with each prospect confirming interest prior to transfer our consistency in quality and conversion is rarely an issue. Quality is typically challenged when the user experiences a short run of under 50 live transfers and then jumps out of the program never realizing the full potential of what the platform can offer. Based on the law of large numbers we know that the likelihood of hitting a home run would be less probable with 10 times at bat than it would say 100 times at bat. The same rule applies here where on a small number of prospects you are far less likely to realize maximum conversion as compared to the results you might experience on a large number of prospects. One key thing to note here though is some agents first need to learn how to swing the bat properly before they will ever have a realistic chance of hitting that home run. Another association would be if Tiger Woods handed me his golf clubs. He know doubt has all of the best tools to play the game however handing me his amazing clubs would not prevent me from still shanking 80% of my shots. However experts say that the difference between shanking the ball and hitting down the fairway is usually just a 1 mm adjustment in the direction of the club. The correlation between golf and Katalyst is that when an agent follows our process success is highly probable when they do not it’s typically just a slight adjustment needed to get them back on track and hitting in the fairway.

There are however some key fundamental factors that can lessen the chance of success on our platform or any platform for that matter. For example, if the agent is limited in carriers or the agent is not certified to sell on the Marketplace, he/she can create a catastrophic shortage in earnings potential as most individuals coming through our platform will qualify for full or partial subsidy. Lastly although we offer unlimited live and phone verified prospects for one flat weekly fee we have seen some users prefer to just take “phone verified prospects” versus “live transfers” as this provides the luxury of not having to sit by the phone waiting for new prospects to ring in. The down side to this approach is “phone verified prospects” carry a 50% less likelihood to convert than a “live transfer” as 1) they may never answer your callback and 2) they may have already purchased by the time you call them back. So the agent should always, always, always take as many live transfers as possible as this provides a 100% connection rate and allows you to speak with the prospect at the exact moment of interest.

Should you ever wish to revisit our services I have generated a special discount code for you to use at signup which is RICKYOUNG. This code will provide your first week at no charge.

Is there a number for you that I can call regarding possibly trying again? Thanks

Latest posts

Back