Prospecting

Does anyone have any insight on shared vs. 100% exclusive health leads? I have been using allweb but not getting ROI i expected, i have found a company that is 100% exclusive that iam thinking about trying, just wanted to get some feedback.

I too want to thank Frank and Mark for their most generous sharing over the phone with me as well as their insightful postings-------this greenie is getting great education on this forum--Mark, I owe you a call but still working my way thru your goldmine of info

You are welcome! I'm coming up with a ton of new info soon also. Call me anytime.

Does anyone have any insight on shared vs. 100% exclusive health leads? I have been using allweb but not getting ROI i expected, i have found a company that is 100% exclusive that iam thinking about trying, just wanted to get some feedback.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN EXCLUSIVE LEAD!!!!! They may be exclusive to that site but you can bet your last dollar that they have visited others as well.

Shared lead: 20 other agents got it

Exclusive lead: 8 other agents got it

And that's if you're lucky. I truly don't understand why or how anyone subsists on a diet of exclusive leads. Shared leads get beaten up, yeah, and by the time you contact them they're ready to kill someone - so let them complain! Give them an outlet, listen to them rant, and by the time they're done they've given you every key to their personality and what they want.

Even the leads I generate from my own website, I jump on them as soon as possible because I know that they're going to keep shopping around for a deal.

Personally I feel the best leads come from direct mailers, word of mouth, and cold calling t65 lists. Pre Set Appointments are crap, and so are telemarketed leads imho.

Latest posts

Back