Ripoff Premier Annuity Prospects

They saw you coming!!! Sorry about your bad experience my dude. You might not be able to reverse the charges. They upheld their end of the bargain. They provided "up to 10 appointments". Did you write that client?

I've heard of similar companies that make promises that their staff will set appointments and charge you thousands per month. One company that I was talking to stopped taking my calls, just like yours. I never contracted with them though, their promises sounded to good to be true

I normally dont comment on stupid people, But in this case I have no choice. The company has been in business for the last 3 years, so a good rule of thumb, Dont always believe what you read, go to the scource and find out for your selves
1-877-8118-7037

I normally dont comment on stupid people, But in this case I have no choice. The company has been in business for the last 3 years, so a good rule of thumb, Dont always believe what you read, go to the scource and find out for your selves
1-877-8118-7037

If you had read the forum rules what you did with your FIRST post was an offer which should be in the offers section and AFTER you have 200 posts. And everything Healthagent mentioned about your WEBSITE is correct.

1-877-8118-7037

Interesting that I can't find any company information. Are they based in FL? I'm trying to pull up their business filings - which is public information.

Back