Working the FE Leads.

konsultint

Pa.
Question for you successful FE agents. When you receive your leads (direct mail or mailing list) do you qualify on the phone as much as possible or do you just set the appointment and sell in the home. Which works best?

Question for you successful FE agents. When you receive your leads (direct mail or mailing list) do you qualify on the phone as much as possible or do you just set the appointment and sell in the home. Which works best?

Just lock down a time frame and make sure both spouses will be there if they are married. Don't ask questions other than to verify their address

Qualify!
The last thing I would want is to walk into someone's home, find out they are on oxygen and can only afford $20 a month!

Qualify!
The last thing I would want is to walk into someone's home, find out they are on oxygen and can only afford $20 a month!

That's just part of the deal when you are running FE leads.

When you schedule 6, 7, 8 appointments in a day some of them are not going to qualify and someof them won't even there at the appointment time. Just how it is.

That's just part of the deal when you are running FE leads.

When you schedule 6, 7, 8 appointments in a day some of them are not going to qualify and someof them won't even there at the appointment time. Just how it is.

That's not how it is if you qualify by phone 1st. I'm just saying how I prefer to do it, not how everyone does it or that it should be done any particular way. To each his own.

That's not how it is if you qualify by phone 1st. I'm just saying how I prefer to do it, not how everyone does it or that it should be done any particular way. To each his own.
I think what JD is trying to tell you is that if you attempt to qualify over the phone you will lose deals. Not to mention if you go out there and cannot help that person, there could be someone else they know that needs help ie family member or neighbor ect. Keep in mind your leads should be within a certain radius of each other.

The easiest way for me to see if they are a waste of time or not because of health conditions is just to ask them what meds they are taking.

Clients always seem to hold back on their health info, but will tell you all their meds in a hurry.

Back