Anyone Use 220marketing?

curly212

Expert
Got a call from a company called 220 marketing pushing to change my website to them. They claim to offer:
1. New website including design (template driven)
2. Monthly newsletter email blast to the email list I provide to them
3. Help with SEO
Set up fee is $495 and $100/mo
Here is the email they sent me to:
insurance.220marketing.com (don't put in www.)

Rates sound reasonable. I currently use a template for my website and it does not generate much traffic. I want to put more money into generating web leads. So I would choose this vs. hiring a custom designed web and paying seperate SEO charges.

Any experts have any thoughts? Experiences? Is this a search friendly web design? Thanks in advance for any input.

Got a call from a company called 220 marketing pushing to change my website to them. They claim to offer:
1. New website including design (template driven)
2. Monthly newsletter email blast to the email list I provide to them
3. Help with SEO
Set up fee is $495 and $100/mo
Here is the email they sent me to:
insurance.220marketing.com (don't put in www.)

Rates sound reasonable. I currently use a template for my website and it does not generate much traffic. I want to put more money into generating web leads. So I would choose this vs. hiring a custom designed web and paying seperate SEO charges.

Any experts have any thoughts? Experiences? Is this a search friendly web design? Thanks in advance for any input.
PM'd you a few seconds ago.

I've looked into them and their sites are templated, and the content can be modified, so you're able to revise as per SEO requirements. I like the product, and would have purchased it, except for one thing. The entire page reloads whenever a consumer selects one of the buttons, and my eyes hurt after selecting 3 or 4 buttons. If it bothers me like that, it's going to bother Consumers like that too.

With everyone and his brother doing SEO now, what kind of long term investment is it really going to be for an agent.

I know it makes the agent feel warm and fuzzy and puts a lot of money in the pocket of the guy doing it but can one expect long term results from investing a substantial amount of money? Or, will it work for a while until someone else does SEO on another agent's site and bumps the original agent down to page two?

I see a lot of SEO "experts" popping up but do most of them really know what they are doing and are getting the results the agent expects and producing what they promise? Somehow I don't think so.

It has become very fashionable in the last couple of years and a lot of agents seem to think it is their answer to not having to prospect any longer.

LOL they did our website. We dont use the seo service tho because we dont do personal lines. Website itself is alright - lead capture section and quote form, claims section, referral section its got the essentials. Nothing flashy but were not talking about thousands of $$

I cannot speak for the SEO - I would not use seo in a metro area that is competitive waste of money and time for something not guaranteed (works sometimes yes but rare) Do some searches and see how many competitors listings are in your area, anything over 30+ listings within 20 miles I would do PPC. At that point you can ppc any website.

LOL they did our website. We dont use the seo service tho because we dont do personal lines. Website itself is alright - lead capture section and quote form, claims section, referral section its got the essentials. Nothing flashy but were not talking about thousands of $$

I cannot speak for the SEO - I would not use seo in a metro area that is competitive waste of money and time for something not guaranteed (works sometimes yes but rare) Do some searches and see how many competitors listings are in your area, anything over 30+ listings within 20 miles I would do PPC. At that point you can ppc any website.

Would you mind linking to your site? I'd love to see a live example of their work.

il pm u -

I will be updating it in the next couple weeks. Was hilarious thing is really out of date so I got a new task now from that thread ahahahah

Back