Formal Introduction

Hi everyone. I guess I should have started my first post in the introduction forum. My name is Don. I live, work, and was born in South Georgia. I have my life and health license for GA and FL (I live about 20 miles from the state line). I have made my start with AFLAC. I'm not here to debate the pros and cons of that decision. Lol. I have read plenty of post to understand the overall impression of Aflac by the veteran producers, and I say that with all due respect. Aflac has been good for me. It has taught me the fundamentals of selling, and helped me realize my desire to succeed. I have done okay, but I have also learned the necessity to constantly be learning. I will be keeping my appointment with Aflac as a part of my carrier options.

I would like to build upon my current experience, and expand my product offerings. I'm in the process of setting up my agency, and reading as much info as possible. I have learned so much from this forum to begin with, and look forward to building a successful presence with the help of this forum.

I want to stay in the group benefits area, but would like to be able to handle the needs of individuals when necessary. I want to be able to offer better options for group coverage, and earn the personal business of the business owners themselves.

I'm always looking for constrictive advice, and hope to be able to contribute helpful insights in the future. After more independent experience, of course.

Welcome to the Forum. Seems like you're located smack dab in the middle of Senior Life territory (Thomasville GA).

If you're ever in the Florida Panhandle and want to grab some coffee or lunch, let me know!

Thanks!

Yeah. I am based in Valdosta. Im about a hour or so from Thomasville. The associate I work closest with was just actually contacted by someone at senior life. He told me it was an interesting discussion, but he wasn't sure if he would be interested.

What part of the panhandle are you in? I just started working with a few groups in Tally.

What lines are you in? I'm always open to learning from those that have something worth while to teach.

Well, I'm not a teacher per se but I dabble in nearly all lines of insurance but don't focus much on group benefits.

I'm in Panama City Beach.

Back