Anyone Use Primatech Marketing for Leads?

I made an order for 26 leads 3 weeks ago. I've received 3 so far and they won't pick up the phone or return a call. Has anyone used them before? Is this usual?

Just private message Thad Supple here on the forum. He usually responds promptly.

I think their business picked up a bit faster than they expected and they're experiencing some growing pains.

If your leads aren't coming in you probably have to expand your target area, I had the same problem. A few months ago I was able to reply to one of the emails that the leads came in on to get things sorted out, not sure if that's still the case but give it a shot.

So I am super confused? Zero communication? I'm super sorry.

So we never talked with you or anyone else? Or emailed your or anyone else ever? Like zero? Nada?

I hope somehow this has been fixed... If not call me personally. 916.202.9375

You could search on Google: PrimaTechMarketing, LLC (formerly) Savant Insurance Solutions He backstabbed us and wrongfully accused us of his fault. Roseville California

And now, because this report came out, he is telling our Telemarketers to HELP HIM RE-GAIN HIS REPUTATION. Wow, Thad M Sipple, you've really done a great job of manipulating their minds and making everyone believe that you never owed us any balance.

YOU SAID THIS ON SKYPE TO ONE OF THE AGENTS AND I HAVE A PROOF OF IT ---- AND WE WILL KEEP IT.

"If enough people tell the truth that she was the problem and not me I can try and start the business again and either way I would like to send some money to you guys for me it wouldn't be much but it might be a nice gesture amount"

Thad Sipple via skype

----------

You could search on Google: PrimaTechMarketing, LLC (formerly) Savant Insurance Solutions He backstabbed us and wrongfully accused us of his fault. Roseville California

And now, because this report came out, he is telling our Telemarketers to HELP HIM RE-GAIN HIS REPUTATION. Wow, Thad M Sipple, you've really done a great job of manipulating their minds and making everyone believe that you never owed us any balance.

YOU SAID THIS ON SKYPE TO ONE OF THE AGENTS AND I HAVE A PROOF OF IT ---- AND WE WILL KEEP IT.

"If enough people tell the truth that she was the problem and not me I can try and start the business again and either way I would like to send some money to you guys for me it wouldn't be much but it might be a nice gesture amount"

Thad Sipple via skype

----------

Thad M Sipple has his own way of "treating some people better"... just like what he did to us. He chose whom he'll respond to whenever we send him a msg thru skype after he stopped paying us and never paid his unpaid balance of almost $10,000 for virtual telemarketers in the Philippines.

Aren't you responsible to pay your employees just as thad is responsible to pay you? So basically you also scammed 300 telemarketers?

Primatech is da bomb as far as I'm concerned. definitely not typical.

honestly, why post a thread? if you know about primatech, and you're on the forum. you know that Thad is an active member, Why not just message him?

This is why they went to members only. soooooooo tired of it.....

Aren't you responsible to pay your employees just as thad is responsible to pay you? So basically you also scammed 300 telemarketers?

:D:D:D Even if he really doesn't pay the manager on time? even if he sends delays for payments and promises to pay in staggard and just pay small amounts due to bank limits. Being a Client for a particular campaign, no matter where we asked, he should be responsible enough to pay weekly invoices in full, not installment. We didn't agree on working 5 days a week, 8 hours and be paid installment basis. This is an employment, this isn't something you pay installment basis because all the agents worked for his campaign as expected and the managers invested a home-office, reliable internet, plus electricity and he is just paying $1.50 per hour per agent. Isnt that great savings on his part and not pay us more than $10,000 which we still owe us? WHERE IS THAT UNPAID BALANCE NOW? Why is he saying he will send some amount after a ripoff complaint was file against him?

And what is this all about Thad M Sipple:

A pending case to your previous company called: SAVANT INSURANCE SOLUTIONS

Maybe you have not really cared about this, Thad M Sipple:

You may search on Google:
MARK FITZHENRY, individually and on
behalf of a class of all persons and entities
similarly situated,
Plaintiff
vs.
THE INDEPENDENT ORDER OF
FORESTERS, THAD MICHAEL SIPPLE and
SAVANT INSURANCE SOLUTIONS
Defendants

No worries I am gathering all the agents and hiring a Philippines attorney to file a class action law suit against Mae and Raul Caparida.

Continue to post? No one believes you. You try to extort over 10k from me based on your made up numbers. It's proven you got paid 16k and never paid the agents. Your ponzie skeem won't work.

Read the ripoff report the agent know I paid you. And making more screen names and saying the same thing doesn't make it true

As for the law suit.., it's dismissed, no evidence.

Back