Working leads

tippingpoint

Super Genius
For the guys who set appointments to go see their leads:

Someone tells you no and hangs up, what are you doing with these? I'm thinking to drop by the house and try again if in the area. Maybe try calling again in a couple of months. Or move on?

How many times do you go to a house?

Quick follow up: sold one today from 3 yrs ago. Direct mail lead who didn't pick up. She picked up 3 days ago.
Nice!

Mine are local facebook leads not as good as a mailer but my ad is clearly for burial insurance and they have to manually fill out the form. I started last week just knocking, I set two appointments for tomorrow, today. I don't have any kind of rythm yet but I'll set appointments when I can and door knock in between. I found someone to do mailers locally and I will eventually start those as well. If I need to!?!

Nice!

Mine are local facebook leads not as good as a mailer but my ad is clearly for burial insurance and they have to manually fill out the form. I started last week just knocking, I set two appointments for tomorrow, today. I don't have any kind of rythm yet but I'll set appointments when I can and door knock in between. I found someone to do mailers locally and I will eventually start those as well. If I need to!?!
Why are you setting appts. For a later date if you are door knocking instead of getting in the door and closing the sale while you are there?

For the guys who set appointments to go see their leads:

Someone tells you no and hangs up, what are you doing with these? I'm thinking to drop by the house and try again if in the area. Maybe try calling again in a couple of months. Or move on?

How many times do you go to a house?
Anyone that doesn’t set an appointment on the phone gets door knocked. They will never remember the phone call even if it’s the next day. They get 50-bazillion telemarketer calls a day. They assumed you were just one of those and forgot you the second they hung up the phone.

When I door knocked people (no appointment) it was always for immediate presentation and sale. It was never to set an appointment for later. That doesn’t seem to me like it would go well but I don’t know for sure because I never did it that way.

Anyone that doesn’t set an appointment on the phone gets door knocked. They will never remember the phone call even if it’s the next day. They get 50-bazillion telemarketer calls a day. They assumed you were just one of those and forgot you the second they hung up the phone.

When I door knocked people (no appointment) it was always for immediate presentation and sale. It was never to set an appointment for later. That doesn’t seem to me like it would go well but I don’t know for sure because I never did it that way.

I'm just getting started but what I meant was setting appointments on the phone for the next day. And knocking the leads unannounced in between but my day gets cut short as I have to pick up my daughter from school at 3. So I'll probably just go with knocking on the door of my leads.

Back