Life Coverage for Recreational Skydiver

Many of the Larger carriers will do the risk with a Flat Extra Rating.

Transamerica for example will do TERM limited to $99,999 max Face but will decline any UL/IUL submission.

Transamerica TERM - Trendsetter Express and Trendsetter LB (Standard Rate) for a Flat Extra of $5 to $7.50.

Some FE carriers may also do it.... EX: SLAICO (Standard Life & Accident) will do an FE Policy from 18-49 up to $75,000 of face with no extra rating. Now if they are an instructor as an occupation, it may get flagged or a decline on an MIB report may also get it declined... but for clean recreation jumpers... no problem.

Let me know if you need access to the carriers.... Just send me a PM or call me... number is on the website below.

Used to be better if the applicant had a bunch of jumps in. We would point out what safety practices were in play. While usually super and preferred weren't possible, standard with no restrictions.

Now I am saying this with my experiences with this situation waaay in the past, but I found with risky activities, detail about safe practices help underwriting.

Back