Lincoln Heritage Contract?

jody108

Guru
100+ Post Club
Does lincoln Heritage limit your options to your local mangagers? Whatever Commission they offer, you have to take?

90% is the best I found around here in south texas but that's just not enough for me to sign on ... i want to have LH in my bag but not at 90% ... is there anyway to get a higher commission?

Let me know ... you can PM me or email me.

thank you,

Jody

Does lincoln Heritage limit your options to your local mangagers? Whatever Commission they offer, you have to take?

90% is the best I found around here in south texas but that's just not enough for me to sign on ... i want to have LH in my bag but not at 90% ... is there anyway to get a higher commission?

thank you,

Jody

Since all you care about is commission, why are you fighting to get LHL?

I'm usually more concerned with writing the policy. If I can get a higher commission, great. Otherwise 90% of something is better than 110% of nothing.

Rick

True ... all i care about is commission ... i want the highest possible for each company ...

i have a company for each persons need ... LH will take customers that UHL will not take ... LH has the funeral plan that some customers want ... however, i don't see the need in taking 90% if 110% is available ... i don't need support or training ... i just need the product ... so why sacrafice 20% ...

I'm going to sell what pays the most ...

so, with that said, and all fingers shaking at me, who offers a higher commission for LH ... that is what I'm looking for ... if it's even possible to go around south texas LH managers .. if not, I will go with them because I do need LH for my sick clients .. presidential just plain sucks ... what poor person has two months premium up front ... and why in the hell would i take 50% commission ... ha!

go ahead .. lay it on me ...

I don't care ... you aren't my customer .. you are agents that have nothing to do with my income ...

I need MONEY!!!!!!!!

Ha!

Last edited:
Amen, brother! I'm all for maximizing commissions, but not at the expense of the client paying an uncompetitive premium. If someone only wants to rip off consumers to make the highest possible commission, let them find an overpriced used car lot.

Jody,

You're talking apples and oranges with LH and Presidential. Presidential is a true GI and the LH is a two question modified benefit. As far as I know TX is locked up geographically and yes you'll need to contract with whoever heads up that region and accept the contract they offer you. Generally speaking 90 would be considered street for them. Just my two cents but they're nice to have for the occasional case but not somewhere that 10 points here or there is going to make a difference. I'm sure the RM for them would be happy to bump up levels if they became a focus for our business model.

Last edited:
Amen, brother! I'm all for maximizing commissions, but not at the expense of the client paying an uncompetitive premium. If someone only wants to rip off consumers to make the highest possible commission, let them find an overpriced used car lot.[/quote

i'm not looking for chastisement, opinions etc ... i don't care so much what you think about my motives or desires or focus etc .. i just would like to have LH or a company that has a similar 2 part question, at a higher commisson rate ... LH is limited to their terrorities ... WIN has made that clear ... so ... does anyone offer a similar plan at a higher commission? what about forethought? Or any other company? LH says that if you are in confined care or have AIDS, you are not approved. Any other company with similar guidlines at a higher commission? i think LH is offering 70% for these type of modified policies in my area ... anyone offer higher with LH or another company?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You are a complete @!%&ing MORON! Ha!

if you are just in this for the money, then go get a real job.

i don't want a real job, that is why i'm selling insurance ...

Last edited:
Lincoln Heritage offers the worst contracts in the game with a a lead system that is astronomical. I currently have a 125% contract with multiple carriers, and I only pay $15 for the same DM leads they offer. They only offer 2% renewals that is the biggest joke in the game. This company is for people who need so much help as individuals. Its a ripoff completely. Smoke and Mirrors. Run far away from TMG.

Lincoln Heritage offers the worst contracts in the game with a a lead system that is astronomical. I currently have a 125% contract with multiple carriers, and I only pay $15 for the same DM leads they offer. They only offer 2% renewals that is the biggest joke in the game. This company is for people who need so much help as individuals. Its a ripoff completely. Smoke and Mirrors. Run far away from TMG.

125% is nice. What is the renewal schedule like on a 125% contract? You mind sharing which ones? Can you get me 125% too?

125% is nice. What is the renewal schedule like on a 125% contract? You mind sharing which ones? Can you get me 125% too?

Can't your partner get you those #'s?:)

----------

thank you,

Jody

Hey Jody, this isn't about LH. I was just wondering...since this is 2009, have you invented "The Wave" yet. If not, you should hurry up invent it. It'll make you lots of money by increasing your sales and you'll be able to make extra money by teaching it to other FE agents in the future.

Thanks from the future for your contribution to the Insurance industry!:yes:

It looks really cool too!:cool:

Back