Opinions on Off Shore Marketing

The idea of starting an offshore call center to do live transfers is on the table currently. We have tried several sources and still the inefficiency is there. I was curious as to some opinions to the effectiveness of this model. Or has anyone here tried this yet? Either way i'm sure ill give it a whirl, but if I can get some road blocks addressed prior to launch that'd be great. Plus streamlining the entire process. "Cutting the fat per-say"

Regards S-W

The idea of starting an offshore call center to do live transfers is on the table currently. We have tried several sources and still the inefficiency is there. I was curious as to some opinions to the effectiveness of this model.
I've tried this with limited success.

Problem is, while the off-shores generally speak near perfect English, it's so heavily accented it's tedious.

Look in Costa Rica--many call centers that are staffed by laid back American ex-pats. They are expensive though...dont think for a second an american working in a different country will be cheap. talking $20+ an hour if you want quality...and that is telemarketing or lead dialing, not selling. I would stay clear of using them to sell.

And, TCPA is still valid even if the dials are happening elsewhere. It is your list, your data, you are responsible for who is dialing on it and how. Most reputable call centers in costa rica will require tcpa compliant data.

Best experience I have had in the US is a couple telemarketers I put together in Tennessee. Inexpensive labor, an inviting accent and hard workers.

Back