Selling 15 Life Apps Per Day

Many years ago, the guy that brought me into this business had a cousin also in the insurance business. His cousin got an award from his company for writing 100 policies in one year.

He'd always tease his cousin at family get togethers about that award since he knew how many apps he could write. (The picture I posted is 51 apps - many with multiple policies - written in a couple of weeks.)

What's great about is, no one believes you are doing it so it's easy to dismiss.

OK. So it's 51 blank apps. :D

Blank out the sensitive information and take a picture of all 51, top view.

OK. So it's 51 blank apps. :D

Blank out the sensitive information and take a picture of all 51, top view.

I'm guessing that is a joke.
I can see how that could easily be done when working with a large group of folks.

15 apps per day working with individual contacts, now that would be something to ask to see proof of :yes:

I'm guessing that is a joke. I can see how that could easily be done when working with a large group of folks. 15 apps per day working with individual contacts, now that would be something to ask to see proof of :yes:

But 51 In a couple weeks doesn't need real proof?

:)

I'm guessing that is a joke.
I can see how that could easily be done when working with a large group of folks.

15 apps per day working with individual contacts, now that would be something to ask to see proof of :yes:

And that is what I'm asking.

I didn't watch the whole video yet, but

1. I think it is cool you don't hide behind a screen name.
2. You are in a hotel and have 51 apps you personally did in the last couple weeks with you?
3. Are all the apps personal production?
4. Are all the apps phone sales?

I have the apps with me because once they are submitted to the company, I don't just trust the insurance company to enter everything correctly, I check it. So, I have to have the apps with me to verify them. Since I am on the road, I brought them. Once I'm done with a case and I know the company has everything, I shred it.

These apps are all personal production. Although there are cases I work on with other enrollers, I typically like to do all my own enrollments.

These are not phone sales. These are applications taking on site at one single employer group through face to face presentations.

I don't follow the business model that the original poster does. I work through employer groups with premiums payroll deducted and sent in by the employer.

Thanks for the questions. Hope that helps.

I have the apps with me because once they are submitted to the company, I don't just trust the insurance company to enter everything correctly, I check it. So, I have to have the apps with me to verify them. Since I am on the road, I brought them. Once I'm done with a case and I know the company has everything, I shred it. These apps are all personal production. Although there are cases I work on with other enrollers, I typically like to do all my own enrollments. These are not phone sales. These are applications taking on site at one single employer group through face to face presentations. I don't follow the business model that the original poster does. I work through employer groups with premiums payroll deducted and sent in by the employer. Thanks for the questions. Hope that helps.

Awesome makes complete sense, great job.

Back