Selling State Farm Life..Good Idea?

I have not called anyone a racist or a bigot in this thread.

I called you a bigot many times in other threads because you made bigoted comments.

I provided references with industry statistics. You are welcome to provide facts of your own if it matters that much to you.

What you say or think is irrelevant to me.

I called you a bigot in a political thread, because well, you are a bigot. Not because you disagree with me.

But it seems I live in your brain rent free.... :D:D:jimlad::jimlad:
You win. We're all wrong. You even got to virtue signal with your little slur.

You win. Congratulations. Take the win, big guy.

Inflation rate of car repairs has held steady in comparison to overall inflation.

Big difference.

Yes, when a consumer is paying for repairs they call around to schedule.......but for repairs funded by a 3rd party where the consumer & mechanic don't care about the cost & want it done today, those same repairs are well above inflation

Yes, when a consumer is paying for repairs they call around to schedule.......but for repairs funded by a 3rd party where the consumer & mechanic don't care about the cost & want it done today, those same repairs are well above inflation

Allen, he's already made it clear that all the experience p&c agent are wrong about this because he ran a quick google search that says otherwise, and even though it's the most obvious reason for the rise in premiums.

Probably the only reason you disagree is because you are a racist. And a bigot. You probably also eat babies and light puppies on fire and use kittens as target practice, and club baby seals in your spare time. And are personally responsible for the hole in the Ozone. And killed JFK.

Back