Selling State Farm Life..Good Idea?

If 40% increase is within your definition "no different than before, then yes, you are accurate that car claim costs are flat: [EXTERNAL LINK] - Auto Claim Severity Up 35% over Pre-Pandemic Rates – LexisNexis Report

The post I responded to is about auto repair cost. Not auto insurance claims.

I never said anything about claims data or changes.

And I never said insurers should or could have a non-can auto policy.

I simply said I would purchase one if they did.... and it seems like it should be possible, at least with certain demographics of insureds.

I simply said I would purchase one if they did.... and it seems like it should be possible, at least with certain demographics of insureds.
Of course it seems that way to you, since you've been ignoring p&c agents telling you why it can't.

That's why I called you stupid. It's not because you don't understand, it's because you ask a question then you get clear answers from people that are experts on the topic, and then you argue with them and keep pushing forward with your ill-informed opinion.

Calling you stupid, perhaps is unfair. It's a refusal to learn.

With 4 kids age 16-24, I would have locked in a non cancelation auto policy too......a long time ago

Of course it seems that way to you, since you've been ignoring p&c agents telling you why it can't.

That's why I called you stupid. It's not because you don't understand, it's because you ask a question then you get clear answers from people that are experts on the topic, and then you argue with them and keep pushing forward with your ill-informed opinion.

Calling you stupid, perhaps is unfair. It's a refusal to learn.

You responded to my comment about auto repair costs.

I never asked if it could be done. I said I would buy one if it was ever introduced.

You are trying to answer a question that was never asked.

But Im sure you feel better after venting... lmao... :D:D:jimlad:

With 4 kids age 16-24, I would have locked in a non cancelation auto policy too......a long time ago

And it would trigger new UW as soon as they get a new car with a different risk.

It is not an impossibility from an actuarial standpoint. Perhaps hard to market because of pricing compared to an annually renewable policy. But statistically it can be accounted for imo.

Would it make you all feel better for me to say you are right? Does it make you feel better inside?

All I said was I would buy it.

And the pandemic did not cause a huge increase in the cost of auto repairs.

You responded to my comment about auto repair costs.

I never asked if it could be done. I said I would buy one if it was ever introduced.

You are trying to answer a question that was never asked.

But Im sure you feel better after venting... lmao... :D:D:jimlad:
Fine, fine, you win. All the p&c agents on here say your wrong, but somehow you know better than us because of your little google search.

Congratulations, you win, and of course everyone that disagrees with you is a racist or bigot.

You win. All the experts are wrong. You win.

Fine, fine, you win. All the p&c agents on here say your wrong, but somehow you know better than us because of your little google search.

Congratulations, you win, and of course everyone that disagrees with you is a racist or bigot.

You win. All the experts are wrong. You win.

I have not called anyone a racist or a bigot in this thread.

I called you a bigot many times in other threads because you made bigoted comments.

I provided references with industry statistics. You are welcome to provide facts of your own if it matters that much to you.

What you say or think is irrelevant to me.

I called you a bigot in a political thread, because well, you are a bigot. Not because you disagree with me.

But it seems I live in your brain rent free.... :D:D:jimlad::jimlad:

Back