Selling 15 Life Apps Per Day

I wonder how many people are selling life insurance over the phone?

As I made my 11 video's on YouTube - Selling Life Insurance Over the Phone - I noticed that no one has video's that show people in a step by step format how to do this.

If you are tired of driving to no-shows, paying for leads, being someone's "boy" and you are about to burn out - let me show you how to quote 30 Life Policies per day that will generate about 15 sales per day.

Last edited:
where are the videos?

This is pretty hysterical, here are the videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/wediditagaingroup

For someone who has been in the insurance business (allegedly) for over 30 years, the only topic in these videos is......REAL ESTATE

The he has this big caricature of his face all over these videos and his website (which barely mentions life insurance) and asks, in his introductory video, 'Isn't this someone you want to meet?'

The answer, for me, is, about as much as I want to meet Robert Barney....NO

This is pretty hysterical, here are the videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/wediditagaingroup

For someone who has been in the insurance business (allegedly) for over 30 years, the only topic in these videos is......REAL ESTATE

The he has this big caricature of his face all over these videos and his website (which barely mentions life insurance) and asks, in his introductory video, 'Isn't this someone you want to meet?'

Why the pot shot at Bob?

Those are the wrong videos.

Search for "selling life insurance over the phone" on youtube. There are 11 videos in the series so far.

He peeked my interest so I watched them last night.

I thought they were good! 30 quotes a day with a 50% closing ratio is pretty impressive to say the least.

If he's under Pinney it shouldn't be hard to verify that production.

If he's the real deal, I'd be willing to put my term contracts underneath him.

----------

where are the videos?
Youtube. search for "selling life insurance over the phone."

just to clarify - there are 11 video's under " Selling Life Insurance over the phone" on youtube - yes 31 yrs of Ins experience and 16 yrs of real estate.

In response to the childish bashing - your ignorance speaks more loudly than anything I can say - so way to go :)

----------

you are right - if you have any questions, let me know.

just to clarify - there are 11 video's under " Selling Life Insurance over the phone" on youtube - yes 31 yrs of Ins experience and 16 yrs of real estate.

In response to the childish bashing - your ignorance speaks more loudly than anything I can say - so way to go :)

----------

you are right - if you have any questions, let me know.

Anyone who tells an insurance agent to get unscrubbed phone numbers from a variety of sources (as you do in video #4) to cold call with never mentioning the need to scrub against the DNC is a shyster.

Additionally, when you convince a 65 year old to replace a $1M UL with 20 year term to save $500-$600 a month you should have you head handed to you (as you say in video #5). You most likely quoted preferred or preferred plus rates, which means her health might be pretty good (although you never ask health questions in your '7 minute' application, you leave that for the 30-40 minute phone interview) and I'm sure she has no clue that if she lives 1 day past the 20 year term, she has $0 life insurance.

And, how any experienced life agent could talk about annual income and never mention that many of the submitted apps will be declined or rated up to the point where the applicant turns down the offer just boggles the mind.

If you are tired of driving to no-shows, paying for leads, being someone's "boy" and you are about to burn out - let me show you how to quote 30 Life Policies per day that will generate about 15 sales per day.

First of all, this should be in the OFFERS Section

And Second, You are FULL OF @#$% telling agents they can make 15 sales PER DAY. What, did you have 1 agent write 15 apps on his best day ever, and decide to mislead as many people as you can in order to recruit them?

Seriously man, not cool!:no:

I have sold term insurance over the phone for years. Cold calling from a list will not generate 15 sales a day. The main reason I stopped doing this full time is the rising cost of exclusive leads. Shared leads are less expensive, but a dozen other agents are calling too. Even when buying an exclusive lead from one vendor doesn't stop the prospect from visiting multiple sites and inquiring. To make 15 sales a day buying leads you would need 30+ leads a day. At $20+ each that is $600+ a day or $12,000 a month. It takes at least 4 weeks to get a policy issued and paid. Most carriers pay as earned. You will not get paid enough to cover lead cost. The average AP for term sales is about $300. I have been there. Good luck.

Back