What Companies Provide the Best Leads

sethp123

What companies provide the best leads?
I work for an insurance company that does not provide leads. (Sentinel Security Life Insurance)

I work for an insurance company that does not provide leads. (Sentinel Security Life Insurance)

Before the vultures eat you for dinner I will tell you that the best leads are the ones you create.

Door knocking, cold calling, or hiring someone to do that for you is always your best option.

Very few companies provide leads except for a few captives. A few companies like LH and SL will sell you leads.

There are several IMO's that have lead programs.

Very few companies provide leads except for a few captives. A few companies like LH and SL will sell you leads.

There are several IMO's that have lead programs.

Few is the key word there.... and the leads you do get from captives are usually crap.

Learn to prospect, create your own leads, hook up with an IMO that provides leads (quality can be bad like the captives), or just buy them from a 3rd party.

With insurance, prospecting is what separates the producers. Those who can prospect, can do well with pretty much any company. Those who sit back and wait for the "sale" to come to them flounder.

I worked captive in the multi-line market for 8-9 years. I learned from this forum that I had to develop my prospecting system to work without the help of the captive company. When I did that, I realized it was time to go out on my own. I knew others who did not have those systems in place and confused "order taking" for "prospecting." Those agents struggled. Some left the business, others figured it out and are doing better now. Create your own leads and there is no limit to your income.

Last edited:
What companies provide the best leads? I work for an insurance company that does not provide leads. (Sentinel Security Life Insurance)

Your IMO should not provide leads. They should teach you how to get all the leads you want as an independent.

Don't take their fish. Have them teach you how to fish.

Back