The Thrill is Gone - Blues Boy King

One day BB King's wife decided she'd surprised him on his birthday and get his initials 'BB' on her butt cheeks so she went to a tattoo parlor and had a B put on each cheek.

That night when BB walked in the door, she spun around, hiked up her dress, pulled down her drawers, and bent over... to which BB said:

"Who in the hell is BOB?!!"

:laugh: Heard that one years ago.

One day BB King's wife decided she'd surprised him on his birthday and get his initials 'BB' on her butt cheeks so she went to a tattoo parlor and had a B put on each cheek.

That night when BB walked in the door, she spun around, hiked up her dress, pulled down her drawers, and bent over... to which BB said:

Damn that is funny.

I was sitting waiting for my daughter in law to pick her car from the shop. I read your post and started laughing when directly behind I hear "Bob? I don't get it". Her 11 yr old had been reading it over my shoulder. 8~]

Damn that is funny.

I was sitting waiting for my daughter in law to pick her car from the shop. I read your post and started laughing when directly behind I hear "Bob? I don't get it". Her 11 yr old had been reading it over my shoulder. 8~]

Hahaha, the little ones are always lurking.:yes:

Damn, that is still funny. The mental picture not so much.

Back