Getting Caught With Your Pants Down

AZDave

Guru
100+ Post Club
Here's one for you: Insured has an commercial AC repair business. Hires new employee who is still in probation training. Employee was sent on a maintenance call to a funeral home. Lady delivering flowers to the viewing room caught employee with his pants down, in front of a dead person in a casket.

If this flower lady sues the insured....

He does not carry EPLI, but appears he should!

Here's one for you: Insured has an commercial AC repair business. Hires new employee who is still in probation training. Employee was sent on a maintenance call to a funeral home. Lady delivering flowers to the viewing room caught employee with his pants down, in front of a dead person in a casket.

If this flower lady sues the insured....

He does not carry EPLI, but appears he should!

Not sure EPLI would cover that?:goofy:

Yeah I think you may need the abuse and sexual tmolestaion on here, right?

However I don't think that's an option for a HVAC operation

I got to say I have never heard of that happening before! Not one days goes by without a new one!

employment practices liability insurance (EPLI) A type of liability insurance covering wrongful acts arising from the employment process. The most frequent types of claims covered under such policies include: wrongful termination, discrimination, sexual harassment, and retaliation.

not sure getting fired for depantsing in a funeral home would result in the employee suing for wrongful termination triggering EPLI but you never know.

I would think if the lady sued the business liability would pick it up

Insured's concern is being sued by the flower lady. Supposedly she is OK, but that can change real quick.

Hard to find good help these days.

W....T.....F

This is the sh*t I hear that makes me question bringing children info this world.

I'm sorry but my stance is people like this should just exterminated. Adjucated mentally defective & tossed into a blast furnace.

Last edited:
I keep saying to myself over and over "This is NOT funny"..."This is NOT funny"..

It's not working.

Dead body... in a casket...in a funeral home???

RW

Sounds like some type of necrophiliac issue. I read a few Morticians had this sickness.

Back