Prospect Match

Their leads have signed up to get a free booklet. In exchange, they MAY win a laptop. When you talk to them, they want to know about the laptop, not your product.

This is why they want you to send the booklet before you call them, so hopefully they don't remember exactly why you are calling.

Not the best of leads if you ask me. I tried them very briefly once. One of the few times where I didn't feel like it was a bad idea. Reason? I asked how they collected leads upfront and they used terms like 'natural speech', pay-per-click, etc. I never asked asked specifically if they were incentivized leads, which they apparently are.

Ended up being a waste of $149 on my part.

Dan

Last edited:
djs... you nailed it! That pretty much mirrors my experience with this crew about a year and a half back. Prospecting dollars could certainly be better spent somewhere else.

Their leads have signed up to get a free booklet. In exchange, they MAY win a laptop. When you talk to them, they want to know about the laptop, not your product.

This is why they want you to send the booklet before you call them, so hopefully they don't remember exactly why you are calling.

Not the best of leads if you ask me. I tried them very briefly once. One of the few times where I didn't feel like it was a bad idea. I felt like I had truly been scammed. Reason? I asked how they collected leads upfront and they used terms like 'natural speech', pay-per-click, etc. I never asked asked specifically if they were incentivized leads, which they are.

Ended up being a waste of $149 on my part. It helped that I had a recording of the original phone call.

Dan

A friend of mine used them. He had the same horrible experience.

Glad I found this thread. They had been calling me. Sounded nice and all, but my gut said to pass on the offer. Now I know to for sure.

Leads I've seen - I've chosen the higher income zip codes. Most lead company's are crap - but at least I can geo target. A small radius gives a few high $$ leads a month - not bad to take a whack at. At least these are not shared, like most other co's. Also, check out aged leads - cheap and worked smart, plus geo-targeted, can yield a decent ROI. Of course got to shuck a lot of oysters to get a pearl but better to have a pile next to me then call on the phone all day :) Free Ipads? Sure.....o.k.... Idunno it works for me...

Last edited:
Back