Ahip and Product Training Time

Was UH really that much easier than the past few years. Keep getting emails that they streamlined it and could knock off up to 60 minutes of training time.

I completed UHC and AARP yesterday.... itr wasn't that bad

Here's the trick

You open to wordpad pages and as you go through the courses you screen shot and paste each page into the wordpad page. then when you take the test at the end you have your notes to reference if you need and I also screenshot my test questions and my answer and then I screen shot it when it tells me correct or not. In case I have to take it again I can reference my original answers so I don't make the same mistake again.

It may sound difficult but it's easier than you think.
Screen shot it - Print screen key (usually next ti F12 at the top of your keyboard)
The Simple paste is Ctrl and V press these 2 keys together at the same time and it quickly pastes your screen shot and you will go throught he course in about 10 minutes... then you can go back and read and take the test. Save this for ext year.. usually the questions and notes don't change much

1st time is rough I breeze through tests now, However many times I get slowed down with either website problem password problem or sme tech issue. What bothers me the most is I set time to do these things over the weekend and end up having to wait till monday to reach someone over the tech problem

I come from the p&c side and just tested for the first time at the beginning of March. It does take a while. I took Wellcare first, then the AHIP. From there I took Humana, etc. It took about 3 days to do Wellcare, about 3 days for AHIP and so on.

I did take several breaks and cut myself slack on the weekends to wind down some. About half way through the process, I broke into tears one afternoon because I was overwhelmed with information. After that, I regained my momentum. By the time I got to the end of the others, I was breezing through.

Heres the problem, that scenario comes as a reality every year. I think we should all organize a webinar of some kind and get thru this more efficiently. Its insane the hours that people are having to set aside. I wont take on another carrier due to this red tap set by govt.

I completed UHC and AARP yesterday.... itr wasn't that bad

Here's the trick

You open to wordpad pages and as you go through the courses you screen shot and paste each page into the wordpad page. then when you take the test at the end you have your notes to reference if you need and I also screenshot my test questions and my answer and then I screen shot it when it tells me correct or not. In case I have to take it again I can reference my original answers so I don't make the same mistake again.

It may sound difficult but it's easier than you think.
Screen shot it - Print screen key (usually next ti F12 at the top of your keyboard)
The Simple paste is Ctrl and V press these 2 keys together at the same time and it quickly pastes your screen shot and you will go throught he course in about 10 minutes... then you can go back and read and take the test. Save this for ext year.. usually the questions and notes don't change much

If u fail AHIP is the 2nd test the same?

Back