The Best $20.00 I Have Spent

Congratulations, good job, way to GO!!

I wish more of the newbies that get into this business would take the clue that information is security and opens opportunity.

A new agent simply can't ask enough questions to gain what one can by reading every publication and subscribing to groups like you just did.

Keep it up. You are never fully trained in this business... never.

I've learned a lot so far on that site! Only thing I would suggest is update the Medicare 101 videos on an annual basis.

2010 was ages ago! ( In Medicare years.)

I've learned a lot so far on that site! Only thing I would suggest is update the Medicare 101 videos on an annual basis.

That's a reasonable suggestion although except for the deductibles nothing has changed in the past 5 years.

But I will review them to see what might be outdated. Now that I've reached puberty maybe I'll redo them in my adult voice.

Rick

None of the core information since 2010 has changed, if you can't see past the numbers what is a new video going to teach you? A Medicare and You 2010 is just as valid today as it was. Most of the information you need to be professional is still consistent.

None of the core information since 2010 has changed, if you can't see past the numbers what is a new video going to teach you? A Medicare and You 2010 is just as valid today as it was. Most of the information you need to be professional is still consistent.
Yeah I know... But from a newbie's perspective, I could see someone thinking, "dang... this video is like 5 years old. I'm outta here!"

Even if the info hasn't changed all that much, you got to keep your content fresh and relevant. Especially with a month to month subscriber base.

Last edited:
Anything else you are finding fault with?

Rick

Nope! I love the site!

But if you're open to suggestions.... I think I once saw a picture of you in the cockpit of an airplane. That might be a cool idea! Set up a dash-cam and do some Top Gun themed training videos!

Back