Lincoln Heritage Life Ins Co

I've written for LH exclusively since '99. Now I also utilize Sr. Life (since April this year). LH has excellent agent support. Even though their premiums are on the high side that's not been a problem for me closing or persistency wise.

I've talked to agents who write for Co.'s with much cheaper premiums, and some of those agents have horrific persistency problems.

Their DM leads are just like everyone else's...close about 1 outa 4 or 5 for the ave. agent. Close 1 outa 3 for a skillful closer.

Their TV leads are pretty good.

This guy's too much. First he drudges up a thread that's 8 months old apparently for the purpose of calling Newby a liar, then takes offense when everyone else disagrees with him. Sounds like me when I was 16. Gosh, if I only knew half as much as I thought I knew then, I'd be a genius.

Oh well, I guess that's what the ignore feature is all about.

I've written for LH exclusively since '99. Now I also utilize Sr. Life (since April this year). LH has excellent agent support. Even though their premiums are on the high side that's not been a problem for me closing or persistency wise.

And it's apparently not a problem for your integrity. How can you sleep at night knowing you can do so much better for your clients?

Agents like you only interested in making a quick buck are why CMS stepped in on MA plans.

Some of us believe we have a duty to help our clients. Apparently you and JohnnyBOY don't have the same beliefs. (But I bet you both are good Christians).

Rick

You're exactly right Rick. It would be different if an agent were unaware of the competition, but many (most) times that's just not the case. I believe we have a fiduciary responsibility to our clients and prospects.

I've been replacing all of my med supp clients with New Era because their premiums are so much cheaper. This means I make less commission. However, it's the right thing to do for my clients. I know it will pay dividends down the road though.

And it's apparently not a problem for your integrity. How can you sleep at night knowing you can do so much better for your clients?

Agents like you only interested in making a quick buck are why CMS stepped in on MA plans.

Some of us believe we have a duty to help our clients. Apparently you and JohnnyBOY don't have the same beliefs. (But I bet you both are good Christians).

Rick

Back